Reviews for Little Mind Games
ForIHaveGone chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY. Really sad that it only ended with 7 chapters. :( Haha but this is good stuff. Any chance of a part two?
mmisery chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Wow great story it escalted into something really good sucks it ended again though great work.
yukimoda chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
you're story is awesome, please write more Victoria/Maria.
chelsea chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Please update again!
WhereIvegone chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
I'm digging Victoria/Maria... it's a cute pairing... loved this chapter! :-D
xAleciax chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
I loved this chapter. I like how Victoria is feeling all these emotions and doesn't like it. Keep up the good work.
hehe chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
awh they sound so cute together! i love it! haha kinda makes me sad to be single... when trish showed up i thought there was gonna b a fight or something. haha and they kept their relationship a secret. i loved that too. just cuz i guess i like how secretive it was.
SwEeT-rEgArDs chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
yes u wrote another 4 this! im tired and i dont feel like explaining much but great oneshot
ImissTrishStratus chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Sweet chapter, as previously stated Victoria/Maria rock my small pox. Nice touch of Trish showing up randomly to freak Victoria out. Good stuff once again!
Exy chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
OMG! this is like my fav WWE fic ever! You should continue it... soon... i can't wait!
sky-queen3 chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
This is getting even better! Keep it up. One thing though, what happens when we reach the end?
muhahaha chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
omg omg omg theres totally gotta be another chapter for this! i loved it! haha she's not so crazy sounding and maria wasnt so stupid. that might turn into a bit of a... scortching next chapter. haha well now that my mind is wandering i hav some more reading to do:P
SwEeT-rEgArDs chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
well damn! lol I guess Maria isnt so stupid after all. great oneshot bro! lol update soon Skye :P
r chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
omg. i was starting to wonder what was going to happen between vickki and candice. tension filled. the player is the one gettin' played. its totally awesome. as soon as she suggested taking torrie outta the equation it was like... omg whats gonna happen.
SwEeT-rEgArDs chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
gosh vickki is always cutting it close! UPDATE! lol