Reviews for 28 Solarflares: Volume II
Weight-of-the-World chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
i loved this chapter! AWESOME! ;)

I love anything to do with Rumble and Frenzy and Tracks.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
Glad the punk's in jail. {sigh} Women just can't find a good man today. Though, my mom said that men are the ones that are supposed to search for us. Cool chapter and please update soon! (If you wanna read a Sunstreaker and Sideswipe fic, I put one up yesterday, just to let you know.) ;)
VAwitch chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
Yea! More SolarFlare - gotta say that she is my fave OC (with FlameStrike a close 2nd). She's just a prefect match for Mirage - in either form.

Please post more soon.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
*ponders at what hints are* Hm, nope, can't figure it out 'cuz I haven't read all your fics. xP But I will someday! For some reason this chapter is reminding me of something I saw in a Sci-Fi movie, can't place but it makes me think of one. Anyway, cool chapter and I can't for the next chapter! :)
D. Mischief chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Good thing that tracks was there cause im sure sunny would not have let them sit in him like that. Can imagine how long it is goign to take prowl to talk to the officer and good thing they had those fake id cards.
D. Mischief chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
aww that was so sweet...*sniff sniff* poor hound only in his dreams.
Vaeru chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
Wonderful! I still prefer your original Solarflare chronicles, but this AU was a nice glimpse into how things could have been had Alina not been 'reformatted.'

I basically sit on the Transformers section and wait for one of my favorites to be updated. Your Solarflare stories always give me a thrill when they appear at the top of the list, and this latest chapter did not disappoint. A unique plot (corrosive perfume? Oh, Sunny's going to be pissed...) plus grammatically correct writing equals a Very Good Day.

My favorite line? "Rubble – or was that Rumble? – flew over their heads to crash with a resounding boom." Love the play on words (I'm an English geek; I actually laughed at that), and the line about how it was not the first time Alina had "graced an Autobot’s innards with (her) wet butt". Priceless. I also loved how Alina could pick out Prowl's siren from ordinary police sirens, and the ID card was icing on the cake.

Thank you for writing this, and I'll be on the lookout for more,

Vaeru
Okami-chan chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
I really like how you characterized Windcharger's alt-mode expressions. I don't think I've seen it quite like that before (except maybe the revving of their engines). It's also nice to see more of (human)Alina interacting with an Autobot that is not Mirage, or Hound (not that I have a problem with either one).
Tyrrlin chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
I said it before and I'll say it again...that was HAWT!

Makes me want to rethink my favorite Autobot. ;-)
Tiamat1972 chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Cute! Hmm, didn't know that Hound was carrying such a torch for Flare. Hee, hee, I wonder what Mirage would think about his friend having his cable fallout over his bondmate? Great job, though I think this one was easier than chap 1. Still love that paperclip. ;)
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Whew, nice! *fans self* Poor Hound...
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Holy Primus, you did it! And it was great too! Poor 'Flare, what a place for a paperclip. Skyfire must have had his vision on max magnification.
Draconic Caduceus chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Haha! Had me laughing uncontrollably, that did! Poor Flare! D: At least Skyfire got the paperclip out. w

keep up the good work.