Reviews for The Possibility and the Promise
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
This is officially one of my favorite stories. Thank you for writing it! I loved this Bella a lot, and the ending was adorable!
Tom Charlie SkIpPER chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
this was good ! i likes it... could you write more plzz ? xx
UsedToLoveHim chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Your story was really good. It was different from anything I've ever read here on FanFiction. I especially liked how you used Snow Patrol's music in your last chapter. They are the best band ever! Sorry I got off topic there. Anyway, you're a really good writer, and I hope to read more!

~UsedToLoveHim
ABCD26 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Love this story! The ending is super touching!
skyblueclouds chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
Wow, just wow.
ABCD26 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
This story is soooooo awesome! Love conquers all. I love Edward in this story.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
That was awesome
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
aw!
TwilightLoz chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
Wow...I actually love this story. :D
Taylor Whitlock chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
awe that was so sweet yet sad at the same time i love it!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
btw Eedward is insane to die for a chick.

I may be a girl but even in my mind that is just wrong. But wow wat a good story
alycaly chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
Wow, definitely a different take on the story! It's not what I expected, but I liked it.
bluetornado chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Once I read the line, "Jasper was reading some boring book that made me want to die all over again..." I laughed out loud, and I continue to do so even now as I tell you how much I love your originality. I have never read anything like this, and I am truly impressed at your creative writing.
bini2461 chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
ok, i'm going to be completely honest with you. i didnt like this story until we found out that edward and bella could communicate. the first chapters are necessary but with that extra bit it made the story great! also i kinda hate that edward killed himself, it pisses me off that he would leave his family like that but then again i love that he would do that for bella :)

the idea for the story was great and really original! i loved it. :)
Hannas chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
No, Bella has an undying love for Edward. If her love were dying, it would mean that she will fall out of love with him.