Reviews for I Heart U: A Haseo&Atoli Fic
averieartina chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oww! So sweet!
Chiio Majesty chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Heh, Haseo/Ryou is so cute like that. And I think I'M IN LOVE WITH SHIVA! He's cute too, and hilarious. I can understand why both would fall for Atoli.. she's so adorable.

But I can't see why people find her... 'whiny.' I mean, she only sounds whiny because of the voicing Bridget Hoffman does in the english dub. :P

But all in all, this was the most precious fic i've ever seen. Thank you, really.
Yumimi chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
AWWWWWWWW!

Kuhn, Shiva, and Tabby were so funny and cute! I'm also glad atoli and haseo ended up together.. now if only haseo could be more open... xD

I'm kidding, he's cute the way he is. And this was an awesome fic!
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
and i heart u for making this fci. this was adorable.

thanks for the fic.
HaseoHiwatari89 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I'm usually not so much into valentine's day-things...but this was ok. Good job.

HH89
RxC HxA chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Haha.. this is a late comment but I just have to say I love it so much xD! Super cute
Scarlet Ookami chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw... so sweet. It's fanfics like these that make me love HaseoxAtoli even more than I usually do. Even though I tend to swing towards HaseoxAlkaid or a certain yaoi pairing that we all know I love...

Anyways! Despite some grammaratical errors and some typos, I think this turned out pretty well. You really did get all the characters... well, in-character here. Haseo's flustered attitude through the whole thing was adorable. _

- Scarlet Ookami

PS: I wanted to read Endrance's greeting card... T_T
blackrogue123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Okay, this is hands down the best Atoli&Haseo story that I have yet read on here! You got haseo and Atoli's personalities down perfectly, along with Kuhn's and the rest of the cast, not to mention a few OCs to remind me that the main cast aren't the only people in 'The World' :)
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
decent fic
NatureRocks411 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
WAH! I LOVE THIS STORY! WAAH! I'MM GONNA PUT IT IN MY FAVORITES! YAY!
loveonthego chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
hey, nice story! i really loved it! X3

you really got Haseo's character and the story still has its usual humor rather than being TOO romantic, considering it's about Valentine's Day. great job!

although, i did notice a FEW typos, but besides that, everything was awesome!

i hope to read more of your works!
Ayachan107 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
So cute! I liked this pairing!

And I forgot to put into my list! *baka!*

A god, cute, romantic fic!
HaseoxKite chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
AW!

I LOVE IT! HASEOLI FTW OH YEAH X3

Nice work D
berlinblue chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw. I wanted to see what Endrance wrote. That would have been entertaining.

This reminds me so much of the Valentine's Day event from .hack/Legend of the Twilight, but in a good way. Therefor, Kuhn Bulmung...only Bulmung went into his own event. Poor Kuhn.

Thank you for having a character that looked like Haseo. In reality, Haseo wouldn't be the only player with that PC. Also, I love HaseoXAtoli, so thank you for that too. D

Fanfics like this are reasons to start reading them again. I stopped awhile back after a run-in with a bad Mary-sue one. *shudders* You are awesome!
TheEndOfTomorrow chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Excellent. Simply excellent.

This fanfiction as well as Callisto's "Angel In Green" got me back into writing fanfiction again, perturbed at the lack of Haseo/Atoli fiction.

The writing style flows very well, and the conflict of Haseo between another person and himself over Atoli is refreshing.

Also, it's very humorous.

Thank you for a Haseo/Atoli fanfiction, as well as an excellent read that I can appreciate.

-TheEndOfTomorrow.