Reviews for The Experiment
Special Patrol Group chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
... more?
Leah chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh my god. I think I've found my new OTP. I'm usually a Vetinari/Drumknott shipper, but you've just converted me - your young, slightly naif but still very much analytic Vetinari is an awesome chararcterisation, and Downey, just wow.

Please, please consider writing more in this era?
Primer Dimer chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Highly amusing. This is a very plausible justification on Vetinari's part. Both protagonists are in character and the humour is nice and dry from Vetinari's perspective. I definitely laughed a few times.

Your writing style and vocabulary are suited to this piece and contribute well to the overall tone.
Shebali chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Awesome story :)

"Having someone stick their tongue into one’s mouth is not as revolting as the description would suggest." - lol, ain't it true :P
Dearest's Historic Cadre chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
"Did he just lick my teeth?"

HAH.

The funniest M-rated fic I've ever read. The funniest Discworld fic I've ever read. Also the one the I think comes truly closest to understanding young Havelock. Not that I'm any authority on the matter, but y'know.
Kellviete chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Yay! Vetinari slash! Quite well written, especially vetinari's dialogue... Is this going to be a one-night stand or... Please update!
Oakeneye chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
:o

Well I never thought of /that/ one, and I think of a lot of odd pairings... oh my...

I like it _

I laughed for a bit on the “Wotcher, Dog-Botherer…” line. Eheh

I like how it was all written in present tense. It's something you don't see too often! Nicely written!
Twist chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
You've got the chapters all mixed up, but other than that this is great. The line about Morpheus bitch-slapping them into sleep is like . . . hilarious. I'd love to see more to this, if there is more. :)