Reviews for Justice vs Justice
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Yup, a very sweet ending, in contrast with the seriousness of the rest of the fic. Maybe we needed something to ease the tension. I think you kept L very in-character.
kk's lil chihuahua chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Nice. True L duznt curse but it turned out amazingly except for the yaoi hint. If it is not that then sorry for misunderstanding the lastbit. ((_))kudosto u amigo
Shay chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I loove it! I was kind of confused through some of it...maybe I should Death Note or something so I know whats going on .

GAH the ending didn't kill the story! I adored it . It was so sweet
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
m, to be truthful, I didn't fall in love with it.

It _is_ a good story, with a neat characterisation and really nice storytelling, but -and I can't believe I'm saying this- the RaitoL at the ends kinda ruins it.

Personally, I would have ended it with a "but somehow, unexpectedly, he was falling. Falling for Raito, or falling for Kira, it didn't matter. He was becoming to emotional, he was failing his reasonand his whole existence. Raito was right, he needed to sleep, if only to clear his head, if only for peace of mind. But somehow, unexpetedly, he feared that it was already too late, that he was already too bound, too chained"

like, not with a relationship, but failing miserably in trying to prevent it.
kena-san chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
My god! I adore this! -squeals- Cassie this has made my day. Please please write more Death note! It would make me a very happy Birdy. Twas an amazing story except that one error I pointed out to you. I rather like the ' Except as it stood now, it seemed as if L was a janitor without his mop, how was he supposed to do it?' Part of it. very very awsome!

Yours Truly,