Reviews for Tell the Truth, but Tell it Slant
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
im totally speechless! that was so damn amazing! you did a fantastic job! you should so be very very proud! i love brathan! best au couple ever!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
omg i loved it soo much! it was perfect! i love brathan and this is one of the best brathan stories i have ever read and i just love it! the way u portray the amazing chemistry and love between them is perfect and u can tell that they are so in love with each other i think u should write the whole thing since its soo amazing! great job i love it!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
Katerina Petrova Salvatore chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I didn't get the whole 'you' writing point of view, but other than that, you had a pretty good plot line. Write more, please?
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Don't typically review (I know, bad reader) but I really wanted to commend you on this oneshot. I thought I was the only one who saw the sprinkler scene as a beautiful "what if?" type of moment. Brathan has been one of my favorite ships for a long time just because of how much chemistry James and Sophia bring to every moment they share a scene. Thanks to your story, I can glimpse where that might have gone had OTH the balls to break up the so-called supercouple of Naley. I totally agree with you, they are such a snooze nowadays. Anyhoo, sorry for the ramble, just wanted to tell you that I truly loved the story and appreciate a realistic Brathan pairing. Thanks! shel
kellocfan1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Aww.. I loved it! One day.. I sure hope so! I would adore a second part if you're willing to write one! Good job! :)
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Christina, omg. Ijust. I have no words to express how amazed I was by this fic. It's so. Gah just amazing. I don't have a better word and I wish I did. but I want 10 years from now, please? puppy dog pout...
kaos2405 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
damn you go christina okay Im offcially a brathner sh dont tell cathy
SamiJane chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
love this! it was so beautiful and sad at the same time. i agree with the others, you should make this longer than a one shot. there's so much potential and brooke and nathan can be so adorable and great for each other. wonderful job :)
Treehilldreams chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow, that was absolutely amazing! It was beautifully written, and also extremely romantic and passionate. In my opinion, you should definetely continue this story...it has potential to be turned into something great. Brooke and Nathan together represent perfect clarity, and you captured this clarity exceptionally well in this oneshot. Great job!
PeterClaire chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
The brathan was so cute!
Lexi024 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
that was SO good..i wish it could all be true on the show! ud asap!
BrathanScott chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
aww this was so cute.
xblondecutieo23 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Who cares if that was a little OOC.. that was awesome and you know it Christina! Our poor poor Brathan. If only that could be true. That's way way hotter than Naley will ever be. ;)

I freaking adored that sprinkler fight, and I loved what you added into it. Even better! This was awesome. You write it so well. The thoughts and feelings. It was totally perfect. Every word.

You know.. you *should* consider adding a second part. Maybe the ten years from now? Or post-sextape. Or something. Or even another oneshot. But you should write some more Brathan! You know I would totaly read.

Loved it girlie! Amazing job. ]
B.P.Davis chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
OMG.. that was so sad.. its like it could really be happening... they are so perfect for eachother... why did Haley have to get pregnant and he married her again... I WANT BRATHAN, and I want them NOW!

Krsitne