Reviews for The Perfect Cinderella
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 1/27
Whaaaaa so cute. I love how supportive Rei was and how Mamoru groveled for forgiveness as he should. I’m glad he was eventually forgiven cause they are such a good couple. I’d be down for reading a sequel, but the story seemed pretty wrapped up
brigahona99 chapter 1 . 1/8
This was so sweet! I loved Usagi and Rei’s relationship, I thought it was so on point with the characters. I hate it when people write Rei as a bitch!
Also I’m glad Usagi made Mamoru pay for what he did and didn’t give in right away!
nona24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I dont review very often, but this fanfic is absolutely incredible! I love cinderella but every other spinoff of cinderella is the same dialogue amd the same situation with different characters. Thats really boring. This however is what famfic is all about. Its about taking an indea and characyers and turning it into ur very own story, and i absolutely loved it! Great job!
Gato-sama chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I have to admit that was incrediably sweet! I really enjoyed that! Thank you!
PokeMoon chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Amazing
Serenity312 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This was an amazing one-shot. Very well written. I loved the plot. I honestly didn't expect it to blow up like that. Nice twist. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This story was amazing! I loved every second of it! :)
SerenityxEndymion chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
*bursts out laughing hard* I... I can't help it! Lol! Motoki sounded really ridiculous in his costume! I thought he was going to be a horse but not that! I don't blame the kids for laughing. And its kinda embarrassing for Usagi to talk to little kids about her love life. I can't believe Motoki actually agreed to help Mamoru.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
That was beautiful loved it!
She138 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Really enjoyed your story. My favorite thing was Rei. Loved how she was portrayed. I love her and usagi's relationship and hate when she gets written up as a total bitch. Thanks again for sharing! :)
Sailor chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
My favourite lines were between Mamoru and Rei.
"What would you call knocking the wind out of me then?" He mocked.
"Divine retribution." She countered.

Brilliant short story though!
yr1104 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I have been looking for this story. I forgot about it years ago until this week. Lovely as ever.
serena princess 2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I love this and it funny
Yvonnerenee chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I'm really happy. If you could see this big ol cheesy grin on my face right now. I was really upset that he went that far though! And what he said to her?! Like I was cursing at the story! I felt so bad for her, and him because once he found out how big of an ass he unjustly was he felt like his world was crumbling or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
thank you for the story, it was really enjoyable!