Reviews for I'm Lycan This
starwanker chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
i realize this hasnt been updated since 07, buuuuutttt, it's good:) like REALLY good. chapter two legitimately had me on edge because i thought the wolves had...'filled up' on Mrs. Potts and Cogsworth hehe. even so, i thought it was an interesting idea.
Chocochino11 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
i love this story... i know you haven't updated in a while, but it'd be cool to see what happens next!
Musical FANtasy chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Uh...I don't mean to sound rude. But if Lumiere is talking to Chip and calling him little. It should be 'petit' not 'petite' because petite is the feminine of little so...But I like the story.
broadwaychick07 chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
hm, interesting story, i can;t wait to see how it turns out! update soon!
TrudiRose chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
I like Lycana's thoughts about Babette - it shows a bit of vulnerability to balance out her bloodthirstiness. I'm very curious to see how this plays out.
WriterApprentice chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
OMG I LOVE YOUR FANFIC!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
shortstef chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Ah so the Lycans are now after Gaston...lol very intriguing. Surely he won't be just another victim...will he? Nice chapter (if a little short)
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
I like it keep going
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
I love you're story and I cant wait for the next chapter keep going and write soon.
TrudiRose chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
Nice use of Babette here! The story is really coming along well. It totally makes sense that the triplets are giving Lycana a hard time (and I had to laugh at how, at the mere mention of the princess, one of them whimpered "Gaston!") Looking forward to the update.
shortstef chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
I liked the scene with Chip and Lumiere. Chip was just adorable!

So now there are two of them, and looks like they're not too far away from the Castle! Eep, what will they do I wonder?
TrudiRose chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Good chapter! You write Chip and Lumiere very well, and I really could feel the sense of happiness and relief at the spell being broken, the way that everyone is enjoying their newfound humanity. And ROFL at the last sentence - very cleverly written! (So much for that fat guy in chapter 1, LOL)
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Good beginning, well-written. I look forward to the update.

(The word "lycan" makes me keep thinking of that line from "Underworld": "Michael Corbin: half-vampire, half-lycan, but stronger than both!")
shortstef chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I know what a Lycan is, I know what a Lycan is! *dances* won't spoilt it for everyone though. First off, loving the title 'I'm Lycan This', great pun lol This sounds good so far although not much reference to the tale we all know and love as yet