Reviews for Midnight
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
I am totally in love with this story I am already on my way to read the sequel man I wanna make a trailer for this. I mean this is just so good you rock for making this.
Krys Jericho chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Holy crap, I read this story on the Kliq's wrestling slash website! I love this story and "Midnight Stalking" so much!
Takerslady chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
OMG! I read Midnight and Midnight Stalking on The Kilq: Wrestling Slash on freewebs, and I absolutely loved both of them, i've read them like 7 or 8 times a piece! Great jobs, great stories.
Knife-Of-Romance-my-nemesis chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
omg! a re-write of midnight? re-reading right now! lol will you re-write midnight stalking too or this jusst happened to caught your attention enough for you to re write it? anyway, its still amazing
minjie.slash chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
Nooks chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Already read this, but since you reposted it, i want to give you another review!

Freaking awesome! took me three days to read and i didnt even update my story for those three days! This is addiction at its finest! I dont think there another story out there that can come close to this. (Redsandman99 up there though)

I really hope you come out with more stories because you have skills. just your way with words and how i can get a picture in my head of what is going on when i read is just amazing. Plus, from what you replied to me, you seem like a very nice, laid back, awesome person. feel free to come hang out at my forum. It would be an honor.
redsandman99 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
That was honestly one of the best stories I've ever read on here. I loved it.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
Alright, I've read Midnight and Midnight Stalking a couple of times, but felt that, since you posted it two years ago, you'd be freaked by sudden reviews. But, since you made some changes and I know this is still relevant to you, here's a review.

THAT WAS THE MOST FREAKING AMAZING THING I'VE EVER READ! I read it and the sequel when I was looking for stories about RVD (was on a kick after his Royal Rumble appearance) and I was blown away. That was an awesome night, even if I went to school as a zombie. I didn't see Matt and RVD at first, but, I looked up a picture of them together, and I was like YES! I see it!

I've never cried reading fanfiction, but I've come close a couple of times. Some of them were during your story. The part when RVD offered Matt the water was the most romantic thing I've ever read, and when they went to Jean Claude's house... that was so amazing. I love how they slowly got into the relationship, and the first time they were together meant something. And the part when RVD, Matt, and Stone Cold were on the highway... beyond words. Bravo, Nightmocha. This is, bar none, the best fanfic I've ever read.
Jess1186 chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
Oh man!

I freakng loved this!

Absolutely brilliant!

Reading the sequel right now!
dehlia666 chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
I just finished reading this whole story and I have to say that I loved it! What an incredible story!

You have such a descriptive way of writing that you had me bawling my eyes out when Matt 'died'. Absolutely beautiful!

I'm going to go read the follow-up story now!
every petal has an edge chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
seriously what more could you want in a story?

it has everything love,friendship,brotherhood,violence and very hot slash!

amazing fic

all the stars in the sky for this :)
takers dark lover chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
I just wanted to say WOW! I have read this before but I could not leave reviews at that time. Now I can so I thought I would this is amazing one of the best stories I have read! I LOVED it!
Knife-Of-Romance-my-nemesis chapter 14 . 3/20/2008
Wow... i just read the entire thing, i'm so in love with you're story! I'm a big fanfiction reader and , honestly, that is one of the best i've seen. Youre writing skills are stunning, and i just love RVD so much *o*

I was kind of sad when Austin died though, i really liked the way you described him:p such an asshole, lol.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you how great i think this is.
ladyoficyblueyes chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
YAY! I'm rather excited to see this fic on I remember finding it awhile back on another site and loved it. Glad to be able to read it again!
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
This story is good I don't know how m any times I've read it lol ;)