Reviews for Behind These Hazel Eyes
Samahenoy Phye chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Still one of my favourite stories! :-)
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Very nice. Good characterisation and interaction between Carly and Dean :D

Great job with the story.
chocolatemud chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
wow.. awesome!

i love this story so much.. you really can described the interaction, feeling and tension between Carli and Dean in an amazing way..
Beautiful.Blur chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I actually really like this - the idea is great. When i started to read, i was a little confused, but it ended up working for you. There is an incredible tension between the two character that i really enjoyed - the only thing i would warn against is you physical description - as i found them a little off-putting, but i have a weird mind. By this i mean, when you say Dean looked up at her, and she down at him - unless he were on an incredibly low bench, or dating a really tall woman, i may be the other way around. Great going, though!
shellz chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
that was awesome hun

loved it SO much

and have bookmarke dit!

apparentlykatie chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I thought it was positively amazing.
Kijutsu chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Oh, wow. Normally I don't like these fics but halfway through I had to tell my friends to shut up on MSN so I could read it all. I liked Carli (well except the part of me that was totally jealous) and you created her relationship with Dean really well.

Loved the Snow Patrol Ref's by the way, aren't they awesome!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
waou... That was incredible! You really describe perfectly the scene where Carli is waiting and the contradictory (sorry if this word is not english, i just hope you understand what i mean;-) feelings she has. The way you write makes that i could really see the characters; Great great job!
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Whoo there, what's up with the slight Bon Jovi dis? I mean, c'mon, Jon Bon Jovi is like greatness incarnate. I'll let you get away with it though, just cause this is such a great story!

In all seriousness though, this was an awesome and deliciously long one-shot. Great job with this Carli character, great job with Dean, and great job with the sex scene. In all, a terrific little fic! Keep up the great work!

Kate (Fantasygirl721)