Reviews for Two Way Street
scifi-karis chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
This was an amazing story. I enjoyed it very much! I felt like everything I was reading was stark realism, and I could feel the pain and emotion of the team when they were captured and starving. Well done!
Sarah Lynne chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
A vivid and raw journey through horror and recovery. I loved every minute of this lovely team piece. There were areas where I physically cringed for the team, your writing was so powerful. Fantastic word and scene flow, not a gift to be taken lightly.

Adored how much time you devoted to the recovery aspect of h/c. With this much horrible, horrible stuff happening, that much comfort was NEEDED. At the end, I was full of squee and wanting to have a group hug. :)

Thanks for sharing this. It was a wonderful read.
myownmind chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I just found your story. I absolutely loved it! You have a very nice writing technique and are very in tune to the character's emotions. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
straywriting chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I think I love you. At the very least your writing and story here and other stories of yours I've read. Lots of love being had right here and now. Thanks for making something for me to love. You're pretty (very) cool for sharing.

*Stray
x Varda x chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Great story! Nice team interaction and support, I love a bit of Rodney whumping too :)
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Nice story. I guess it really shows that drugs are not good for you, lol. I enjoyed all the whumping, and thought that it was different from many other whump fics. Here it was Rodney who was doing the worst, suffering the most (physically speaking). While John was high on drugs he wasn't really suffering in that sense...that only started when he went into withdrawal. And that made this a bit unusual. So, it was very enjoyable. And I really liked the parts where we could see the team from another perspective, (Lorne, Elizabeth, and then also Carson). And of course, I loved the John whumping.
Space1Traveler chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
This is going to sound really stupid. But here goes, You packed a whole story into just 3 chapters. I wish I could explain what that means, but I can't. It just seemed right to say.

My favorite momemts were the ones of John protecting and keeping watch over his team.

Scariest momemts were when John had to fight Ronon but didn't know why. My stomach was all in knots.

This is a masterpiece, thank you for sharing. Goes in the top 10.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
"He roared out in his confusion and fury..."

Ah, poor darlin'

John's reaction to the drug reminds me of the time

mom had hand surgery and they gave us codeine to give

her. She was so wired and combative that we had to take

her to the ER...It was both frightening and amazing

given her normally quiet personality...

Great story...full of angst...as usual

:P
Iluvwind chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That has to be the best SGA fic I have ever read... I NEARLY CRIED! AH IT WAS SO GOD! Thank you for putting such a good fic online!
Shanthaia chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Another wonderful story of yours!
spookysister7 chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
good.
ds9bashir chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Great story! I just loved it! :)
SGAFan chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
oh! What a fantastic story! I stumbled onto this when I should've been going to bed! ;)

I love this:

That was the interesting thing about Sheppard. The man didn't hate easily, or blame easily unless he was blaming himself. Carson would hate to be an enemy crossing John's path on a bad day, but as a friend Carson never had to worry about upsetting the man. Usually it was John upsetting Carson when he went all blasé about his own health and Carson's instructions for maintaining that health. Sheppard was ornery, sarcastic to give McKay a run for his money, smart-mouthed, cocky, and one hell of a dangerous soldier. What he wasn't was a jerk. He cared too much to be a jerk.

what a PERFECT description of Sheppard and one of the absolute best I've ever run across.

I MUST read the rest of your work, but ack! not now! I need sleep! *G*

Wonderfully written story. Had me hooked from the beginning. Your descriptions are fantastic and the story is just awesome!

Bravo!
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Okay, there's no excuse not to have a beta, SD. :) They provide invaluable help for spotting errors like wrong word usage - i.e., peace/piece. :) Believe me - I know all about them and am awaiting/dreading what HavoctheCat has to say about something I wrote for her AU Comm...

You're on the Shep H/C (and Shep's Atlantis) comm(s) on LJ - I'm sure there are beta readers there who would love to helo if you just ask. :)

You have such *good* story ideas that it's frustrating to see them getting slowed down w/ grammatical and spelling errors.

But, I can't wait to see how the team gets out of this predicament - they all need help here fast!
Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 6/16/2007