Reviews for Prom Problems: The Next Generation
awtr101fan chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
another good story. i'm impressed w/ this 1. although i do feel really bad 4 lexi everytime i read a chpater about her situation w/ andy the slimeball. good 4 her 4 finally standing up 4 herself.
sphinx005 chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
This is a cool continuation. I still don't like Adam but Lexi has grown on me, she's actually kinda cool once she got Andy out of her system. Now I'm off to read the next instalment!
Liz chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
“Julie asked Luis to go to the prom with her,” Kitty smiled, “and he said yes.” haha that was so cute! Great job!
donna79 chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Lexi is stronger now that she broke things off with Andy. I love the last line too. This was a great way to end it. Great job.
jeytonlover chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
I'm sorry to see this end, but you're right the last line was perfect! I hope we haven't seen the last of Kitty and Julian, but I love the idea of your new story!
spikeyhairgood chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
ah loved this story. i'm glad lexi is finally happy, and i'm glad it's with danny. eh, andy better learn his lesson! that kid man. julian and kitty are still very very cute. i'm sad to see this end so soon, but it was awesome. great job with it.
donna79 chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Thank God she got her period! I never thought I'd say that about anybody. lol But I really am glad that she isn't pregnant. Even if Andy was willing to do the right thing. Uh oh, Luis never should have mentioned that Dean didn't want Kitty and Julian to get married.
spikeyhairgood chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
i loved this chapter. loved it loved it. thank god lexi isn't pregnant, not to some jerk like andy. i loved the list luis gave for picture orders, and the conversation with the ducks is amazing. updaate soon please
donna79 chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
I'm glad someone is fighting Lexi's honor. Even if it is Julian, someone needed to. Man, Julian broke off their friendship? I hope he's serious. Oh God she can't be pregnant! That just can not happen. It has to be a false alarm.
spikeyhairgood chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
oh shit that is some drama i am sensing. this calls for an update asap. loved this chapter, this just keeps getting better and better. oh, and i'm glad they have all seen the light and now don't talk to andy. julian and kitty? truly perfect friends.
jeytonlover chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Excellent as usual! I can't wait for an update to see how Andy takes all this!
Liz chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
What can I say other than I LOVE IT!...again you get me hooked to one of your stories. Loved the part when Lexi asked Danny to the prom, and he was so nervous I could totally visualize it hehe
donna79 chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Andy is a dumbass! God, how he could so stupid? Of course he would say anything to keep Lexi around. But it's a little late for that. I hope she sticks to what she said.
spikeyhairgood chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
oh mano. left us with quite the cliffhanger. you must update soon. everytime i read a new chapter i'm thinking, hey maybe andy won't be an asshole in this one. but he is every time.
donna79 chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
What is wrong with Danny? He seems like a nice kid. Why didn't Lexi want to go with in the begining? I love that Julian gives into Deena so easily. It's sweet.