Reviews for Love Will Keep Us Alive
Laurel wreath chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was sooooooo sweet (and well written)! My eyes even got all misty.
Fix the Knife chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
They are in Lyra's world. Iorek is there, please bring him the knife and have it fixed they can move and live in Will's world for five-ten years. One Spector will be created but the angels said that they'd deal with them so t will be okay. Open and close a window quickly and keep them alive and together pretty please. I was so sad at the end of the amber spyglass when it ended.
Ecool chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lol nice quite good in least i'm happy that this ending is happy lol.
RiverofWind chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
For a first foray into romance, that was lovely. I've been rereading His Dark Materials, and I only just read this one-shot after checking Octivarium (which I still wish you would update).

Very, very nice job with this - it provided a happy (sort-of) alternative to the actual fate of Will and Lyra. Good on you.
Claudita chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Aw! I loved it! That was the sweetest thing I've ever read!
mysticvysgiyi chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hello! I think this is one of the best stories I've read in this section. I love that we get to see one of those little moments of happy bliss that Lyra and Will weren't ever really able to have in the book and their later life. An excellent job well done.
Pal3skin chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was a pretty good story. Just watch your spelling for the citys. Like Cittágazze, you spellt that like Cigattze. Other wise you did a good job.

THfreak483
BlindingPinkObsession chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
aw this was sweet and sad! Good job!
Marina Stone chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I love it! Beautiful story! _
Marvellous G chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Very, very good. This is how it may have happened, hopefully with Will surviving for longer, though.
holycleopatra chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
you seem to be getting a lot of comments from me lately. it's nothing personal i am just procrastinating my papers.

this is a beautiful story, and I do like it. i've come to the point though where I understand that Will and Lyra need to be seperate. it is sad though isn't it? reading stories like these do make it a little happier.

please keep writing.
Let's Play chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This was very well written for the most part. The song really fit the mood of the piece. I like you showing Will's possible regret and the illness.
whatever chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
its fairly good. i didnt like the songfic element- would have been better without it but ah, thats what inspired you so i wont criticise further. excellent description job but not realistic-especially the coming back thing but yeah. life moves on and so i accept that. work on punctuation and vocabulary. id advise to stop songfics. for a first romance it was very good but id ask you to stop songfics because youre obviously very talented so you dont need a songfic to relate to- you must be able to relay the moments without a song. good job nevertheless)
anishaJameen chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
i loved it!

i never liked the fact that he broke it in the books

i mean why couldnt the two of them like make the republic together?

anyways i like this fanfic alot

i love all your HDM fanfics
Iago96 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007