Reviews for Inherit
ashpi chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
hfdkjsjafkldjafkl; I loved it. So freaking sad and and and EMOTIONS, but I loved it, fantastic job!
ashpi chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Ughh, those last three sentences just killed me. dfksaj;klfdsjflkda
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Beautiful, beautiful story! Great job! *cries*
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Oh god that last chapter...

Wow I really loved this...
SpnBloodStar chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Urg, I loved this. I like the way it was set out, how at first it's just little things but then it escalates. I love how you had Dean protecting Sam and standing up to John for the first time. And I adore the ending, ending it with that quote is just perfect. I really loved it.
pinklatent chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
All things considered.

Wow, this sent shivers down my spine.
My Name Doesn't Matter chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
This. Story.

I've been looking around for good fics and damn did I find it here. Where do I begin?

First off, I'd like to congratulate you on how amazingly your story meshes with canon. Perfectly, fluidly, and eerily spot-on. The characters are true and never falter out. And by god my heart just about broke a million times in only five chapters. It's silly to be honest, I'm 21 years old sobbing like a child over the keyboard. But the way you write is so evocative and deeply emotional I can't say that I'd expect different. This was truly an amazing read.

I also have to tell you how stunned I am by how well you portrayed domestic abuse. It's not overdone as if John was some sadist, but it's cloying, dark, vague, and runs like an painful electric undercurrent in the tone of the story. There's no melodrama here, you don't play it up or ham it out. It's not cliche or troped. It's surprisingly normal, mundane. And for that it's all the more harrowing because it IS possible. It is true. And it's that grain of truth that chrystalizes this fic with such somber sadness.

God it was a beautiful story. Well written. Concise. Every word was there to forward the action or deepen the characters, no bullpucky words or filler. This is how writing should be done. And I loved how it lead up to the climax. Twisting darker and murkier and vaguer. Oh god did I love that. It's like how Lovecraft wrote The Old Ones, you know? The vagueness with only a few fed tidbits to the reader ensures that the reader creates the monster, and for that it's more personal, more terrifying, and more emotionally invested.

The work boots! Oh god. My eyes will surely run out of liquids at some point.

I sincerely hope that you conintue writing. Not just fanfiction. It would be a damned shame for you to never share this skill with the world. (Heck, maybe you already are a famous author, who am I to know if you are not?) Anyways, this was amazing. Thank you so much for posting it online for all to read, it was generous of you to share your art and I greatly appreciate it. I will have to continue on after this to read your other stories, and I eagerly look forward to any writing you do in the future.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
WOW IT IS A GOOD ONE THANKS
BelladonasMom chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
That really got to me. It fits so well within the cannon. All the things unspoken. Excellent!
frostfalcon chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Just going though some older stories and re-read this and wanted to say it was dark and well written, thanks for sharing it.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
All things considdered. Nice Line. I enjoyed this story. He wasn't a bad father... My favorite part was the "Don't hurt me" part. My heart sank! :) -chelsea
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »