Reviews for Inherit
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
WOW IT IS A GOOD ONE THANKS
BelladonasMom chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
That really got to me. It fits so well within the cannon. All the things unspoken. Excellent!
frostfalcon chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Just going though some older stories and re-read this and wanted to say it was dark and well written, thanks for sharing it.
ChelseaWinchester chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
All things considdered. Nice Line. I enjoyed this story. He wasn't a bad father... My favorite part was the "Don't hurt me" part. My heart sank! :) -chelsea
greendaypumpkin chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
That was awesome, I know it's a couple of years old, but I thought you handled it really well, it was quite chilling as well. Good job!
destiny's time chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
i really like this. i do think this can fit within the bounds of canon.
The North Wyn chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Oh, ouch! Wow. This literally hurt to read. Poor, poor Dean! I don't buy John as out-and-out abusive, as in beats the boys every night, but this does seem realistic to the show, if you know what I'm trying to say. I'm glad Dean stood up for Sammy in the end. And it's all the more tragic, because Sam doesn't know that Dean's saving him from his own fate. Wow. A very emotional piece, done very well.
HereForStressRelease chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
This story was so sad. I almost reminded me of all the things my dad used to do to my mom and sisters. I felt so bad for Dean. Just want to give him a big hug.
I-Get-Bored chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Wow, that was so powerful... I mean not John friendly (but hey-ho ])

I love the progression & the way you made John not seem sadistic just angry, drunk and confused (which obviously isn't acceptable but more relaistic)

Well done ... this story gets my first review ever ! ... feel the love XD
TheMacUnleashed chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Lovely piece. It's sad and it's dark, but you managed to keep it quite in-character as well.
Aebhel chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Oh, God. Ouch. This great-horrible, but great-and I love your John POV here; he so obviously loves his son, but he doesn't know how to stop hurting him. And of course Dean just takes it-until it's Sam. This reads very true, and it would explain a hell of a lot about Dean.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »