Reviews for Inherit
Sushi Chi chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Wow. That was a really good story. I believe that could actually happen that way. The one that kinda stuck out in my mind the most is when John broke Dean's arm. This was very well written.
brookiwinchester chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
omg! that is so good! cant wait4more! did u get the last part from 'the look' or did u make it u?
Yvz chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
I liked it alot :) poor dean
FiveForFighting09 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
wow.

kind of makes you wonder how different Sam's childhood and Dean childhood (if you could call it that) was. and how much Dean shielded Sam from.

Awesome story. This shows a different side of John that not many like exploring. Good job. And Dean's fiercness when John tried to hit Sam is exactly what Dean would have, and still would do.

Loved it.
darklight1216 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Great story, poor Dean. I understand why John gets frustrated sometimes. Nice spin on the usual abuse stories.
erika chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
so beautiful!

you must continue!please!
kathyrne chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
OMG...YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!

THIS STORY IS GREAT!
Nyiestra chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Great fic. A very interesting angle to the John-as-abuser idea and one I can believe in. The fic left me feeling sorry for John, seeing him as someone who tried his best and just, now and then, everything built up and sort of exploded outward. Not excusable but more understandable and able to be reconciled with the man he's been portrayed as in the show. Nice work.
mymuseandi chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I never would have thought about it that way...but it makes a certain kinda sense...i mean, they are hunters after all...and John sometimes couldn't control his temper...so it makes sense that he would lash out sometimes right?

Although I guess it couldn't be helped. But then, sometimes you start with the best of intentions... *shrugs* And i thought that maybe John did do some physical damage to Dean, especially the eppy with the Shtriga...
Waloy chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Me like, you make update soon kay...!
AYA chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
You write very well. I feel so bad for Dean. I love angst but I love a happy ending better, a good closure. I hope you can write that kinda story.
thanatoseve chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
A real blow to the gut very heart wrenching yet so Dean.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
yes you should totally make a sequel! Anyways liked the story, very angsty . nice job
eumonigy chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
For once, a true to life abuse fic rather than 'Gar! I'm evil! Hate me!'

Thank you for this!
irismay42 chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
You've done such a good job of not making John out to be a monster in this fic - and with the life he's lead, his fears for his sons, it really would have been in character had he ever raised a hand to Dean. But even more in character is the way Dean finally stood up to him when it looked like he might go the same way with Sam - totally believable and really quite heartbreaking.

To (mis)quote Jo, I certainly wouldn't hate a sequel!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »