Reviews for Stronger
Fahdza chapter 33 . 5/17
What the hell?! Damn it! Can't they just be happy without anyone coming after them?!
Fahdza chapter 21 . 5/16
Look at Hinata standing up fro herself! I'm so proud!
Fahdza chapter 15 . 5/16
I liked this chapter
Fahdza chapter 12 . 5/16
Damn it, Hinata is so adorable!
Unfilteredqueen chapter 33 . 5/11
I feel as if the cliffhanger in the end is unessecary torture and why cant they just be happy for once? Please finish
anabanana2470 chapter 33 . 2/19
I'm crying :,[ I thought it was going to be a happy ending, but nooooo she got kidnap and sasuke get hard pretty bad... Nevertheless I really joy reading your story... I really see this happening in Naruto...
Hinata Uchiha2.0 chapter 1 . 2/16
aqui nueva lectora de este fic
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 33 . 11/27/2017
I really enjoyed Stronger. It was great to see the change in Hinata mentally and physically. I'm also a fan of slow burn. I appreciate that even though they're sexually attracted to each other, they didn't let hormones rule them. My favorite moments were when Hinata stood up for herself. You excel in character development.

I admit the format of this story confused me. You overused italics. If the content wasn't so good I would have stopped reading. I don't mean that disrespectfully.

But anyway, I'm off to read the sequel. Thanks for the great fic.
Koonsrabbit chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
When reading fanfiction, one expects a certain number of annoyances. Misspellings, grammar issues, Mary Sues are common. Excusable even. But why is everything in italics?
Mango eater 24 chapter 26 . 5/12/2017
The Uchiha are not a descendant clan of the Hyuuga. That was speculated by Kakashi in the very early stages of the series.

Much more information was revealed afterwards

Both the Uchiha and the Senju (The clan of the First Hokage) are descendants of the Sage of Six Paths, who created ninjutsu and had the powers of a god.
Ovidae chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Oh my god, I love this! I hate how Hinata is just pushed around like nothing. She isn't a carpet... It makes me sad to see people do that. She should be more confident and happy. I love how Sasuke is helping her. It's nice. And. Cute.
Michiyo-chama3 chapter 19 . 1/26/2017
By the way, it's "inquired" not "enquired"
xfrozenmochax chapter 33 . 12/11/2016
What an abrupt ending. WOAAAAAAH! I can't wait to start reading the sequels! This was truly an amazing journey and story. Thank you for your hard work! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
Wow, Hinata really has terrible friends:

Sakura is willing to throw away her friendship (if you can even call it that) over an obsession and insults her at every turn,

Naruto doesn't give a fuck about her until he feels like he doesn't have her attention - then he wants her, but only as long as he can keep her as a spare for Sakura,

Ino's being a bitch and, just like Sakura, she actually wants Hinata to be weak in order to feel better about herself. None of them acknowledge the hardships Hinata's been through or the fact that it was hard work that took her were she is now (like, stop bitching and go train if you're that jealous!).

Her own team doesn't seem to care either or they would have searched her out before and supported her.

Her clan/"father"/cousin are all dicks except Hanabi.

No wonder she spends all her time with Sasuke instead, I would too if I had such shitty people around me.
Lady hinata uchiha chapter 33 . 10/28/2016
You know.I have read most of you stories and not once was i bored infact i'm reading this one for the 25th time but it still feels like i'm reading it for the first time so please keep up the good work inky
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »