Reviews for Stronger
Uvaah chapter 33 . 10/14
I looooove iiiit! Just love it, it was perfect the characters, the plots, the fillers, everything! I'm heading to all your other fics now!
Uvaah chapter 18 . 10/13
This was gold! HAHAHAHHAHA
I actually thought you just let the valentine's day goes by, despite bringing it up on the first chapters!
That was a really good surprise!
Uvaah chapter 15 . 10/13
I'm absolutely loving thiiis! omg they are so perfect! Most of the fics just throws them together so quickly in an unnatural way and you don't! Their growing proximity is so accurate to me! Thank you so much for posting this! *0*
Uvaah chapter 12 . 10/13
OMG THIS WAS SOOOO CUUUTE! THEY ARE SOOOO CUUUTE! And your romantic scenes are so not cliche! I love it!
Fahdza chapter 33 . 5/17
What the hell?! Damn it! Can't they just be happy without anyone coming after them?!
Fahdza chapter 21 . 5/16
Look at Hinata standing up fro herself! I'm so proud!
Fahdza chapter 15 . 5/16
I liked this chapter
Fahdza chapter 12 . 5/16
Damn it, Hinata is so adorable!
Unfilteredqueen chapter 33 . 5/11
I feel as if the cliffhanger in the end is unessecary torture and why cant they just be happy for once? Please finish
anabanana2470 chapter 33 . 2/19
I'm crying :,[ I thought it was going to be a happy ending, but nooooo she got kidnap and sasuke get hard pretty bad... Nevertheless I really joy reading your story... I really see this happening in Naruto...
Hinata Uchiha2.0 chapter 1 . 2/16
aqui nueva lectora de este fic
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 33 . 11/27/2017
I really enjoyed Stronger. It was great to see the change in Hinata mentally and physically. I'm also a fan of slow burn. I appreciate that even though they're sexually attracted to each other, they didn't let hormones rule them. My favorite moments were when Hinata stood up for herself. You excel in character development.

I admit the format of this story confused me. You overused italics. If the content wasn't so good I would have stopped reading. I don't mean that disrespectfully.

But anyway, I'm off to read the sequel. Thanks for the great fic.
Koonsrabbit chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
When reading fanfiction, one expects a certain number of annoyances. Misspellings, grammar issues, Mary Sues are common. Excusable even. But why is everything in italics?
Mango eater 24 chapter 26 . 5/12/2017
The Uchiha are not a descendant clan of the Hyuuga. That was speculated by Kakashi in the very early stages of the series.

Much more information was revealed afterwards

Both the Uchiha and the Senju (The clan of the First Hokage) are descendants of the Sage of Six Paths, who created ninjutsu and had the powers of a god.
Ovidae chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Oh my god, I love this! I hate how Hinata is just pushed around like nothing. She isn't a carpet... It makes me sad to see people do that. She should be more confident and happy. I love how Sasuke is helping her. It's nice. And. Cute.
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »