Reviews for Stronger
satomika chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
Kyaaa!

Nice!

I love it!

The drama, humor, everything!
Kaichoulover chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
That was awesome. Omg that was absolutely hilarious. This is truly one of the best fics i've read and i plan to read more.
Hail hinata hyuga! And her fists against fangirls!
winterspyre chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Um...
Why is everything in italics?
;-;
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Great work
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta
anon chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
reading the first 3 chapters is tough. i just want to shake hinata and tell her to snap out of it!
sasuhina chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
filler 2 is damn funny
Yivtissam chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Just exquisite
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
why you make hinata so weak and an idiot? that's frustrating
JulaShona chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
Oh no! How sad that Sasuke and Hinata were torn appart.
I love this story!
But it's so sad that there's no happy end. T_T
372259 chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER OMG I REREAD IT JUST BECAUSE IT WAS SO INCREDIBLE! Great joB!
372259 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
WOW I can't believe I never ran into this story before! Well done on the characterization of Sasuke and Hinata! I can't wait to read the rest!
NeKo Meow chapter 33 . 1/24/2014
Oh my goodness, I totally love your fanfiction. I really enjoyed every bit of it. I like the way that you took their relationship slowly (this is what makes me love the story so much). It was a sweet torture...for me, but totally worth the wait when they finally realized their feelings at the latter parts. And Hinata's personality is sooo cute and sounds real..
I've been reading lots of fanfiction for a month now, and yours seems to stand out. I like how Hinata, Sakura and Ino are still friends, no hard feelings and stuff.
And Neji and tenten, too. Oh my goodness, it gives me butterflies.
I like your filler, and the touch of other pairings (how they able to face their own love problem XD)
And the ending, I don't really think it's cliche...I actually like it (perhaps because I know the sequel is already posted and complete. haha. but no really, it was unusual, not a happy ending but a beginning of another adventure. Life goes on and on and on. )
I'm about to read the sequel. I'm excited...okay, see you there.
Bzuuboo chapter 33 . 1/4/2014
I really like how you write Ino. She gets type cast as the same character in every other story, but she's actually really likeable in this. And the rest of the story is good as well, ha.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013