Reviews for Stronger
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 33 . 5/7
Wow! I love love loved the last chapter. The highs and lows. That had to have been the best request for Hinata’s hand I’ve read. First deciding to do it, then confronting the elders and finally proposing! Be still my heart it was beautiful. And that was a really good cliff hanger to leave us on... desperately eager for the sequel. Well done. Aside from minor grammatical errors and some softness to the plot, I’d say this was really well put together and an absolute masterpiece coming from a teenage mind. Pat yourself on the back. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 32 . 5/6
So excited. It’s late and I’m tired but I need to finish this tonight!
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 29 . 5/5
Wow can’t believe you were 17 when you wrote this. It was really well written for a high school student!
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 28 . 5/4
So fun. The surprise birthday was so cute!
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 27 . 5/4
Yes. Sasuke and Hinata are cute together.
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 25 . 5/3
This was such a cute chapter. The bubble gum blowing made me chuckle.
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 24 . 5/3
Damn. Where’s a tissue when you need one?
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 21 . 5/2
Awwww 3 3 3
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 18 . 5/2
Good filler. I was wondering what happened on V day, and now I have closure. Too funny
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 16 . 5/1
Them bonding over their shared loss is so touching. I loved this to tears. 3
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 15 . 5/1
I think the chapters flow nicely. ;D
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 12 . 5/1
Cute chapter! And so glad you flipped your usage of italics. Reading is much more bearable this way.
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 10 . 5/1
What an awful situation. At least Sasuke is being supportive though.
LavenderEyedAssassin chapter 9 . 5/1
Wow. That took a turn I wasn’t expecting. Interesting... Okay then. *cracks knuckles* Come fight me Hiashi!
AngelousPoofy chapter 33 . 3/15
ALLLRIIGHT! What a ride, I love this fic. Thank you so much for writing this story!
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »