Reviews for Forbidden Love
kittenevil1002 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
its good but needs to be updated...
FlyKai823 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Please update I'm dying here :(
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
hope you update soon! been almost a year...but im hopeful
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
nice!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
pssh...who care about that fellow? i wan to see Rei/Usagi!
Crystaline Dreams chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Yes, it was very short, but so far, it's very good! I don't see many where Usagi blows up at someone (and even swears), and I like seeing that side of her! (Not sure why though...)

I only found one error (grammer wise), it was in Rei's confession. She said, "I bet you wasn’t expecting me to say something like that, right?" It should be weren't not wasn't.

But still, great story so far, update soon please!
lifestream aerith chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
chapter 4 please i anxiouss!:)
Shalimar23 chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
please please hurry with the next chapter cuz i love love love this story!
aquarius89 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
I love it, please keep writting it. I love it so much.
ShoujoGirl chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Hey, I liked this.

I hope Rei finds a place at Usagi's heart.

Keep going!
aquarius89 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
I love your story, please keep writing it, I want to know what happens!
WannaBeWolf chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Hi!

It's been a while since I've reviewed anything, it feels a little weird, what? And I say, please read to the end, even though it might seem a little discouraging.

Anyway, I like that it's Rei/Usagi (at least, that what I'm assuming since Mamoru is gone, and from the summary) fic, which is what convinced me to read it. However... I say, that even for Usagi, I think she's over reacting too much, what?

I say, what happened to Chibiusa? You have her there for pancakes, what, but when Mamoru shows up, she just disappears. I say, after Mamoru left, I'm sure that Chibiusa would have said something to console Usagi... or if it's a meaner version of Chibiusa, to gloat or rub it in.

Also, I don't think Mamoru would have kept his reason for leaving from Usagi, even if it was personal business, from her, what? The only situation that I can think about him keeping from Usagi would be something to do with her, and then I'm sure he'd drop some sort of hint so that Usagi's mind was focused on that and not his departure. And I don't think Usagi would react like this... well, not this much, what?

And I don't get this sentence, "I’ve been locked up in my room for so long it seems like forever since we spent time together." You say that Mamoru left two days ago, and then there's maybe one more day when it was raining, three days isn't a long time unless you're staring at a wall. Also, I say, while I'm thinking about it, why would the rain keep Usagi from hanging out with the senshi, or Mamoru? Don't the senshi usually spend their time at the Crown or Rei's jinja? And if Mamoru was taking her out, an umbrella, a rain coat, and his car should have been able to deal with the weather, what?

And when Usagi shows up at the Jinja, if they all shout "HEY USAGI-CHAN", why would Rei start to scream at Usagi for not being around? Especially if they were studying, that leads me to thinking that Usagi has been skipping school, which her parents wouldn't let her do, unless she left the house, and then just didn't go to school. Which would mean that she had been out of her room, what? I say, besides, I'm fairly certain, that even if Usagi was skipping school, wouldn't Chibiusa let the senshi know of Usagi's situation?

I say, what I particularly don't get is when Usagi is yelling, why she suddenly starts saying that senshi business is too much for her, you've made no mention of being Sailor Moon previously, what?

And then, I think the whole park scene is off too. Usagi is berating Rei, and then Rei's trying to talk, but Usagi cuts her off to ask her questions that I got the impression that Rei was already in the process of answering, what?

And, I say, what's so dumbfounding about a hug? The only person to be dumbfounded by a hug is someone who doesn't like people to touch them, what? And my impression of Usagi has always been... touch friendly, in a nonperverted way of course.

Also, on top of that critism, I would just like to add that you need to check you grammar and punctuation, as well as your capitals, what?

All in all, I look forward to the next part. I say, it might not seem that way, but I'm just trying to be helpful, you know? So please ignore that most of this review is critism, I'm hoping that it's all constructive. I look forward to the development of Usagi and Rei's new feeling, and how it affects their lives, what? I say, so far, this fic looks like it could be promising.

-WannaBeWolf-