Reviews for Jisei
Nivag chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I stopped reading this half way. You've destroyed my favorite pairing in Inuyasha. I understand you're trying to approach a different way that this couple could handle their problems, but I felt like I wasn't reading about either Sango or Miroku, but some two different people. I assume you want my truthful opinion, so here it is: this is the worst piece of fanfiction I've ever looked at concerning Miroku and Sango.
Parnoid chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
'(S)he pulls him back to life with her.'

How apt, she is the giver of life.
Daughter of the Night chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i liked it.

Really- I never really looked at their different ways of handling the stuff they've been through. And I really like it.

I didn't understand the Kohaku-facing thing though. Was that a dream? Or reality?
Starzki chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
"His fingers curl around empty air and the little piece of her heart saved just for him, her aura that follows him everywhere."

Even if this WAS your worst story (which would be like comparing diamonds or colors in that they're all great), it was worth reading for the line above.

That's EXACTLY how I would describe a certain feeling, a romantic situation.

The story was bleak, but pretty. And I loved the ending.
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I love this story. The emotion it gave me was always a degree below panic, so it sort of has an emptiness[[? emotions confuse me]]. Magnificent writing.