Reviews for My Master's Eyes
Wolf'sVine chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
So, I read the first two chapters and they were pretty dang awesome and just so incredibly interesting! I also knew that it's been years since you've last updated but I wanted to take a chance cuz... it looked good and intriguing and so very much like something I wanted to read so... I'm glad I decided to read it. Now, I struggle with depression myself and know how hard it can be to either focus or get the energy and imagination to write but... I'm hoping that you'll spontaneously decide that you're able to and start writing this fic once more! Please? I think you have something truly unique and wonderful here and I want the chance to read more so... if you'd be so kind? Pretty please? Just try one chapter? And, if Cloud can be protective of Sephiroth while still being demure and resilient... well, that'd just be very amazing! I hope that Sephiroth and Cloud will be happy together! And, I'm kinda sorry that my review is so long... but I wanted to encourage you and make you understand how much I really want to read more of this fic!
aijindaiku chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Aww it's too bad this isn't finished. Its soo good! And only two chapters in! Holy crap, the amount of authors who would probably give an arm (the none dominant one) to write as goid as this! I really hope you get the time and inspiration to finish this work in thr future because so far it's freaking amazing!
Anac-Sun-Na-Moon chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
I beg of you to continue this! Also I too struggle with depression so I'm cheering for you :)
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
...Damn. I wanted to see Sephiroth and Cloud meet. XDDD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
It is now 2013 aaaaand we r all BEGGING U!
(And cheering u I guess...) PLEASE FINNISH AS SOON AS U CAN!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
This is a really good story, I hope you will continue it soon!
DestielFan chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
aawww, please update, please.
DestielFan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
oooh boy
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I really like this story and hope you continue it soon
Lukaheim chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Cant wait to see your next chapter!
Kat1316 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Oh please please update soon!
kat1316 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
please update soon! T.T
Oooompa chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
aaah, please PLEASE im enjoying this waaaay too much. hope you can update when u have the time. . . it's just really too good to be dropped. ill be EAGERLY waiting for an update. gambate!
T.W.Grim Sister chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Dammit, update! this is great! I need more!
darkcat Smith chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
hope your able to conquer any psychological problems and are able to keep writing the great stories that light up your reader days