Reviews for YumiSoi 20 souls
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cool!
I never considered this pair.
But yes, this is cool. Really.
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Goes to my favorites! XD
shikshiinjr chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Awesome... my two most favourite characters from BLEACH as a pairing... y'know, I never thought of them and now I think... AWESOME! I love this story.
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I have to say that this is one of my favorite stories, ever. I've re-read it time and time again, and I feel guilty about having never reviewed.

I loved how you kept them both absolutely perfectly IC, even with the (I have to admit it) crack pairing. Kudos to you, and awesome job.

Cheers,

Acey :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
You paired bleach's resident close to cannon gay guy and lesbian together?

D

Lolz. XD Shame my IkkaYumi, YorichiSoiFon love is being an overpowering party crasher right now!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Ah, I love the YumiSoi pairing!

This was nicely written, though it was a bit OOC here and there. I especially loved #19 & 20, they made me laugh XD

Very good job, I hope you write more YumiSoi!

Téa
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I've always wanted to see Soi Fon paired with a male character. Yumichika sort of counts, right? Seriously, though, it was a very entertaining story. And I'll keep Yumichika in mind for when I choose which male character I'll put Soi Fon with in my own fanfic.
masaaki chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
ah. another crack pairing. how refreshing.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Yumichika seems slightly OoC to me, but this is still an intriguing little thing. Keep on updating.
Kottenforst chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
It's nice to see a story about Soifon and someone else. Yumichika and Soifon would be cute!
Sweet Scrifice chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
this got to be the most strange couple ever,i like it!
regretfullyYours chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Lol, I don't know what to say. On one hand, I love you for pairing Soi Fong (shouldn't it be Suifeng? -tears-) with someone else other than Yoruichi for a change. On the other, I'm slightly overwhelmed by Yumichika (He's my favorite character in Bleach, along with Sui Fong), while they are both wonderful characters, I don't know if they fit as a couple. You made it very believable in your fic though, very nice, write more!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This is so cute, thank you for the great work. Thanks.

Ruto Kuntai
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Wonderful. I love Yumichika.
YUI chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
ALRIGHT Enkou! YOU MADE A NEW TREND AND YUMI STRAIGHT! AN INFINITY CHERRS FOR YOU!