Reviews for Of Phobias
RainyDayReader116 chapter 1 . 2/8
This is beautiful and funny and everything I need.
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Ouran is one of those stories you eventually revisit (after years!). Even though this was posted so long ago I do think you deserve at least a Thank you! I enjoyed reading this one shot a lot. Thanks for sharing it.
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Short but sweet I love it. Of Phobias is a fantastic Ouran High School Host Club one short.
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I almost died I was laughing so hard at this story. Especially when Haruhi told the twins that as long as they left her eyes and one arm alone they could play with her. Awesome story, absolutely loved it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
*smiles*
KillerMongoose chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
XD
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
SO CUTE!
ToastandOut chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was so cute! Loved it; hope you make a sequel of some sort soon!
shipperhere chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh my goodness! That last sentence! It's just awesome! Great story! I adore it! Please continue writing, you are excellent! 3

Love,
shipperhere
GreenTinge chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
the last paragraph in the ()... that was expected... XD
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was absolutely hilarious.
I love the way this was written. Everyone was so perfect and it honestly felt like an actual episode of Ouran.
Especially the dialogue. God. The dialogue was brilliant.
And the way the whole club tries to help Haruhi with her fear, but end up irritating her further is just perfectly adorable.
Overall wonderful story :)
(And a very disorganized review.)
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Adorable
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
hahaha! peace and quiet at last and then noisy!

poor haruhi!
Dreamer of the Knight chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
cute and funny how sweet i want to be in haruhi's place!
study chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Squeeeeeeel:) that was awesome amazing wonderful super Cala fradga listic expee ala doses ( 99% chance that was spelled wrong):) but anyway super cool