Reviews for To Conquer the Impossible
JeffPrower chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Don't worry, Mustang, you get back up on that horse and try again! One day you'll find something Riza hasn't read and you'll woo her! Even if when you're old, gray half-way across the world, on a phone and one of you (if not both) is on your death beds... Or you won't.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
*snort* Mustang is trying way too hard. Poor guy. All he really has to do is smile at her.

Made me laugh because Hawkeye would totally love classical literature.

Also, I did not miss the pun about 'Elizabethan times'. XD
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Lol, I have read both books P Totally funny P

Xx-Bex-xX
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
...*sigh* Roy is so trying too hard. Maybe he should go with the "Mister Darcy" speech. :D Just a thought. Maybe he should try insulting her into loving him.

*snickers* This so needs a sequel!
goodnight chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I thought chocolates could poison doggies! OMFG! Riza is gonna poison Black Hayate!
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
kawaii..! sweet and cute.. hehe.. ja.!

Erinn~
OTP chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
lol indeed nice try roy but no sigar lol
Monsieur Incognito chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
If Lt Hawkeye will feed the chocolates to Black Hayate, then she might as well shoot her puppy. Chocolate is poisonous to cats and dogs.
strandedthought chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Poor Roy, maybe he should try coming up with something original next time. Nicely Done! :)
Remedi chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Haha, very cute. XD Poor Roy...
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
keep trying Roy.
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow. Just... wow. Roy has skills. We don't know what they are, but they certainly are not in wooing Riza this time. While I love my mushy Royai, this is wonderful, and it made me laugh. A lot. Especially the "DEAD lover" part.

But doesn't feeding dogs chocolate hurt them? Or is that the reason Breda says that? Oh well. I

love this!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aww, poor Roy! He really tried. Maybe he should go with a romantic contemporary or something next time. Or just be upfront without poetry. However, the chocolate should have been enough. (Would have been enough for me, anyway). Heheheh. I love the imagery of Riza looking bored and correcting him both times.

Anyway, this is kind of a sad but sweet and funny fic. Oh, and Havoc shouldn't be talkin', with his piss-poor luck with women. At any rate, I enjoy reading fics with the sexy Colonel FAILING to woo the person he wants, when he's so smooth in other ways. I enjoyed this, so thanks for writing it.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
My friend and I pity Roy... but it was funny!
AltearazCreator chapter 1 . 2/16/2007