Reviews for Prospecting
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Heheheheh. Loved the exchanges here. The dialogue was great and the story really fun.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I needed a Wee!chester story to get my week started right :) This was really cute.
Isabelle Saunders chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
"No, but it's not dirt these guys are shoveling, and I've never heard of anyone striking gold in a heap of shi-"

Best line by far. Hahahahaha. Good work! Keep up on the good...writing (I didn't want to say work again. lol).
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I really liked the way you worked this to introduce to Dean to a certain publication, because Tall Tales was such a brilliant episode and you made this so good. I can just see them chasing all of the craziest stories down. Great ficlet.
Arileo chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
LOL World Weekly News is awesome for a laugh. (They've actually 'interviewed' the Winchesters a couple times!)
Paperclip-Sized-Memories chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
very cute! little sam and dean! Yay! I love it when they are little! :)
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was cute!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I love Wee!chester stories - the boys were so cute in this one, particularly when they didn't understand Cissy being so 'clumsy' around Dean! The girl's a genius!

Great job!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was great! I love nice John stories! You did a great job with that one!
historylover chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wasn't Tall Tales absolutely hilarious?

I always get the biggest kick out of your writing. And, this one made me laugh just as much as the rest of your stories.

Great job.

rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Oh man! The Wookies kidnapped Elvis and took him to Arizona! *is still laughing*

That was so cute. I am such a sucker for kid fics where Sam is being all cute and John just kinda shakes his head and laughs. *is getting the urge to write a kid!fic now*... lol

*adds to favorites*
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was adorable!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wookies kidnapped Elvis.

*falls out of chair laughing*

Holy crap, that was so funny!

The headlines are genius!

You should consider a career.

*clap* that was amazing.

*mutters* Wookies...ha!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aww, cute.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
lol, so funny I loved it ! I think you should do more with it :D not many good funny stories out there u know

That's it :D