Reviews for Anything For You
Mrs.CatherineGrissom1 chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
omg. I'm loving this story. You can't end it here. You've just gotta finish!
Mrs.Marauders chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
aww i loved this fic, such a shame to see it abandoned. Best snicker story i've read, their all in character, great grammar and spelling. Any chance you'll manage to finish it?
RosePetal7 chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
oh man you gotta update! lol it's such a unique story. I'd really like to see how & if Nick's memory progresses. It'd be nice to see how he really reacts to Sara & the baby.
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
great plot... i hope nick get his memory back soon for sara's sake.
snickers fan chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
I know it's been ages since you've updated this story, but I'd love for you to write some more of it. You've really developed a great plot, especially with the hints that Nick's starting to remember. I can see things like his feelings for Sara start to emerge, but (being the gentleman he is, Nick would try to keep them hidden because of the baby daddy that Sara claims is a good guy). Please update!
RollWithIt chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
GREAT STORY! You are an amazing writer! Please update soon! All of your fans would love it if you did! :) Great work.
Dome Of Silence chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
*sigh*

I do hope that you continue this story soon..

I love this story...

Please start writing it again.

Honor xx
mb20fan chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
great
thealycat chapter 12 . 9/1/2008
Oh, I feel so bad for Sara, having to know her fiancé and father of her baby has no memory of their engagement. I cannot wait to read more; please update soon!
Starsabove0oru chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
aw this story is adorable! i hope nicky remembers everything soon. haha i love how everyone knows what's goin on except him.
Idiosyncratic Enigma chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds!
Kristafied chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
I'm really enjoying this. Good writing, and it's a nice spin on this device.
MoonyAddict chapter 12 . 5/26/2007
I love this story for several reasons, first of which is that it's not the usual all-angst or all-romance Sara piece. And I really like how you handling Nick's situation on one hand and Sara's on the other, with Warrick being there for her in such a sweet, discreet way.

Great job!
sydcasy chapter 12 . 5/25/2007
Loved the update! Can't wait for more. Post next chapter soon.
jdcocoagirl chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
ooh my! this story is heart warming, love that warrick still being there for sara.

love that nick by instict still need sara's friendship and love.

hope he remember more on their date.

update soon.