Reviews for Memories and the Master
Ieattimeandspaceforbreakie chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Omg, I loved this one! The plot was amazing and you are such a talented writer. Cant wait to read the next one, Which I'm starting right now! X3
seekerchasing chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
another awesome job. liked the cameos from Ianto, Jake and the torchwood team! and yay for sending the Master to hell. hopefully, it has the scissor sisters...
IPleadContemporaryInsanity chapter 16 . 4/26/2011
Sorry, didn't log in but name's still the same. : D Anywys, haven't seen the story in a long while but I loved it then and I live it now. So romantic it just niggles you with all that fluff! Hee hee

I couldn't help but say that I love your reference to Jack as the 'ex con man', it just make me giggle hysterically. Brande for life with his past ways. Poor Jack, haha!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
loved this story! its awesome!

love

~tenrosefanno.1~ xx
ArwenMUC chapter 19 . 11/3/2009
That was very original :)
Drose Forever chapter 14 . 9/8/2009
Um, no, not exactly a surprise. Great story, though.

Drose Forever chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
Gasp! It's Torchwood!

Drose Forever chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
Great chapter. My school show a couple of years ago was called "I Remember".

Drose Forever chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Yay!

Drose Forever chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Gasp!

WillowRubyBelle chapter 19 . 4/26/2009
Yay! I finished it. And... Jack still has no-one. Sigh... I guess I'll have to keep reading then!
Katty008 chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
Matt's in denial!

Mr. Saxon... shudder.
Rusty4Coke chapter 19 . 8/17/2007
well i remmember reading AS levels and Aleins _ then i was delighted to discover A levels and aleins then i kinda lost the whole loop then 2 days ago i disocovered Degrees and the Doctor and then Memorys and the Master! i love theese storys they totally rock XD

I love how the master regenerated into a ginger _ that had me crackd up for awhile

love your storys _

Rusty.
maliaphire chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
Aw good luck with your A-levels! Did you see Doctor Who last night by the way? Talk about a cliffhanger... Nice ending, love the fact that Jake turned up again :) It's hard to choose between them but I think my favourite is c) Degrees and the Doctor because of the plot and the new characters in it. Keep up the good writing!
Lady Timelord chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
I love this!

And in answer to which one I like best, I can't answer that, cos they're all absolutly fantastic!