Reviews for Going Native
quinn2219 chapter 39 . 10/25
I like the story, but I find the adverbs grating to my brain.
VFR6 chapter 62 . 9/5
Baltar got a mental/ghost BJob? A BJ FROM SIX? I want ONE!
Ruok chapter 33 . 9/3
I thought that Felix was gay and had a boyfriend Hoshi from Pegasus.
Kaderos chapter 67 . 4/18
The whole story is imaginative. It takes a character on BSG and mixes it with some ST:TOS series that in not really addressed in the new material. I think it was rather well done and really captures the struggle that the character goes through.
salamangkero chapter 67 . 4/8
very entertaining story. thank you for sharing.
Major Diarr chapter 44 . 3/25
I have to say, that's a brilliant twist on the Cylon social dynamic.
relguf chapter 67 . 1/22
Wuved your work sir, I dont even know much about battlestar galactica, I came by by roundabout from the author jbern and his unfinished galactica fiction, you make me want to devour the series though.

I especially like the way you managed to hold the attention of the reader throughout the story even with limited action. Kudos.
mouse chapter 67 . 1/8
Thank you! Just found this story and love it. Great portrayal of familiar characters.
The Sound Shaman chapter 27 . 9/24/2014
When I read fanfiction, I do it almost exclusively with Harry Potter fanfiction, or the occasional crossover with it, especially Dresden Files. I never thought that I would find an intriguing story which crossed an annoying if entertaining show (the remake of Battlestar Galactica) and an exceptional show, (Star Trek: The Next Generation) to fantastic results. This crossover has immense potential, but only because you wrote it well. A crossover of most science fiction canons with most others would usually be disastrous because of the idiocy and lack of talent of the author. but this story is not shit. It is entertaining and plausible and well written. I hope you've heard the song about "Captain Jean Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise"
shyd1 chapter 67 . 9/3/2014
Oh wow, I just wanted to read a few chapters that I remembered particularly liking, and I ended up spending all day...reading the entire thing again! Still loving this story!
Unfortunately, now I'm going to spend the rest of today with a Felix-fix!
Brian1972 chapter 67 . 7/14/2014
Sometimes a bit to much text about the same topic again and again. But the idea is wonderfull and the characters and their reactions are well played out.

I like the lost scenes at the end. The story could get the label complete (the fleet/the Admiral is there).
Lonewriter chapter 28 . 6/13/2014
Love this story. It's too bad Picard didn't meet Helena Cain, he would have thout her Ro Larens twin.
Guest chapter 67 . 5/25/2014
Difdi chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Heh, Data vs a Centurion would be a fun fight to watch. The outcome, however, would not be in doubt. Data would turn the Centurion into a pile of scrap metal.
Illuviar chapter 67 . 3/28/2014
Well done! This is one of the best stories i've read! :D
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »