Reviews for Going Native
RandoMando47 chapter 67 . 4/28/2023
Good story, didn’t know I wanted to read a BSGxTrek fic, but here we are, and I’m glad I did (even if it’s been more than a decade).
RandoMando47 chapter 53 . 4/28/2023
Nailed Starbuck. She’s as frustrating here as on TV. Ditto Gaius.
RandoMando47 chapter 16 . 4/28/2023
That’s a very Starbuck approach to gathering intel.
RandoMando47 chapter 11 . 4/28/2023
I didn’t realize this was a Trek crossover and it almost put me off especially with Gaeta being a sad sack. But it has picked up and meshed surprisingly well so far. Thanks for putting this out there.
JV chapter 64 . 8/11/2022
Love your unique take on the Cylons.

A sequel on the Human-Forms reclaiming their freedom from the Centurions would be interesting.

Thank you for your story!
Hank1967 chapter 67 . 7/27/2022
Excellent story! Gotta hand it to Kara, she really doesn't care what anyone else thinks. Love how you blended Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica lore and you did it so seamlessly. It's like the two stories just fell into each other's arms. Great job with that! Really appreciated the nod to T.O.S. with the follow up on Apollo's family. Enjoyed all of the twists and turns in the story, especially between Gaeta and Thrace. Also loved the resolution for Gaius. That bit with the nanites was just brilliant! Also thought the reworking of the lore in a way that it was the Centurions manipulating and controlling the skinjobs rather than the skinjobs controlling the Centurions was absolutely fantastic! Really well thought out work. Great job!
Captaindrake123 chapter 21 . 2/7/2022
"It was a glorious battle"

Never change Worf, never change.
Grizzmon chapter 46 . 8/4/2021
Yeah, let's go fight the robot army.
Grizzmon chapter 45 . 8/4/2021
Oh, the airlock again uh?
Grizzmon chapter 44 . 8/4/2021
Ah, yeah, petty revenge.
Grizzmon chapter 43 . 8/4/2021
With a heavy guard I hope.
Grizzmon chapter 42 . 8/3/2021
Yeah, definitely a problem.
Grizzmon chapter 41 . 8/3/2021
Unless she goes and destroys that notebook or gives it to her superior.
Grizzmon chapter 40 . 8/3/2021
Ah that was fun.
Grizzmon chapter 39 . 8/3/2021
Yeah like the fact they are basically humans.
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »