Reviews for Loose End
TheonJumpsShipLikeACoward chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
A great story. Very good.
MBB chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Very good fic. It has them in character, and on top of that it mentions the little details Billy let slipp of his live over the series.

but most of all, thank you for giving him a dignified ending.

While I liked Billy/Dee, I understood that it was never that strong. But after all the time they took to build up their characterres. it really pissed me off how they just offed Billy because Lee needed a fuckbuddy while Trace was not around. it was destructive to all the three characters, and I kept wishing Billy would return as Cylon for revenche.

No cylon, but the honest revenche was there, so it was pretty much what I was looking for.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I love how you write Billy. Honest, moral. And *strong*. Everything we saw under the surface comes out in this fic. Gosh, I miss that kid. He was so cute, too! I loved how you showed his devotion to Dee in this fic, and the asides about his sister in first grade and telling Tory off for screwing up his filing really fleshed out this tale and made it real. You made Billy live again for a moment with this fic, and for that I thank you. Lee needed that. (And though I'm a LK shipper to the core, it was the truth when Billy said, "Then she’s more frakked up than you’ll ever be. Let her go." Kara needs to get over her issues if it's ever gonna work out between her and *anyone*, including Lee.)

Thank you for a compelling look at a character I'd (unfortunately) nearly forgotten.

Emily : )