Reviews for Time to Learn
USA-Jeanette chapter 4 . 1/29
This is a great story with a great deal of potential and I sincerely hope you will work on it again in the future.
Pathseekerme chapter 4 . 1/27
OMG! I nearly died laughing at the confrontation with Dove, only to have to deal with the conversation with Arthur Weasley and the mention of Harry being the third triplet with Fred and George only to have to deal with the twins being Harry's proxies! This chapter is GREAT! Thanks for writing it!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 1/17
And I can see tonks or her mom in the black seat telling albus to sit down and shut up
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 1/17
What a dick
Corwyn chapter 4 . 1/8
Loving this story so far, and hoping you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Zela3 chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
I just found this story today and managed to read through the one before it and the part you have of this. It's quite interesting and personally I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't help but notice though that you haven't updated for about 5 years (I think I counted this correctly...might be misremembering the last update year since I'm typing this out on my phone and don't feel like double checking...) anyways mostly I'm mentioning this to find out if it's simply lack of ideas/life getting in the way or an abandoning/temporary hiatus...if it's the first then I can't wait to find out what you come up with when you eventually continue this but if it's the later then I would like to know just so I don't continue to check and see if it is updated...also I like to delete fics from my alert list that aren't updating anymore (abandoned or finished) as it makes it easier to find certain ones and if ffn ever puts a limit on how many alerts we can have then I would still be able to add to the list...anyway hope to see more of your writing and see what sort of laws Dodge/Dumbledore approved in Harry's name...
Drew86 chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
OMG! Please tell me you are still writing?! I laughed so hard, I cried! Too funny. Can't wait for more chapters! faithful readers await!
lovelylinda16 chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
I relly like this story. I hooe at some point it is continued.
Keylena17 chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
I love your stories! Please update!
nyx-p1e chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Really enjoyed this story so far! You're continued world-building is really interesting, and it seems to flow from Time to Live really smoothly. I hope you get the time and inspiration to continue, there have been so many new plot threads introduced in just the first few chapters and I can't wait to see where they go!
I like that Harry is appointing proxies in the Wizengamot, rather than becoming a political powerhouse without any extensive training, as some writers allow. Who is Harry going to appoint as the Black proxy? Possibly a reinstated Andromeda Tonks? That way Harry could trust her with his vote, and keep the Black vote with a suitably traditional witch, or something like that.
The situation with Dumbledore feels like it's about to blow up as well - Dumbledore grabbing Harry in the middle of the great hall is pretty out there, why didn't Harry deal with him more seriously? I kinda feel like Harry doesn't have a plan for Dumbledore, as it looks like he's pretty much just dealing with what Dumbledore is doing, but not proactively trying to stop him - although I guess Harry is pretty busy with everything else going on!
Hope to see more updates at some point :)
TimothyB chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
Dang I wish you would continue this
Maddie chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
I've really enjoyed both of these stories! They're interesting and sort of calming. I like your Harry. And Snape! Their interaction is really nice! :) I really, really hope you'll continue writing this! 3
Blosiom chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Its a shame this wasn't finished it was really good and I loved it.
paskinmath chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
i hope this story isn't abandoned, it's so good!
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
This was shaping up to be really great! Sorry it seems to have died on the vine, but thanks for a great read so far!