Reviews for Time to Learn
rhizz17 chapter 4 . 11/20
update please
Sk8rshark chapter 4 . 11/12
Not quite 4 years but you're getting there ;) I really enjoyed this as well as the first story. I also now harbor an intense desire to see Gred and Forge on the Wizengamot.
Mitsui187 chapter 4 . 11/3
Cheeky, snappy and a good chuckle worth. Thanks!
harryislife chapter 4 . 10/14
Really good, I wish you'd continue.
mummacass chapter 4 . 9/25
I can't wait for more of this story. I found it by accident while looking for another one and I love it.
redfox-9 chapter 1 . 9/25
I've just finished reading 'time to live' and started this story. I really liked it. The way Harry had fun, dealt with the bad guys, treated severus, etc.. it was really interesting and well written. However I couldn't help but note that this story here has not been updated for years.. have you abandoned it? Is there a chance that you will continue it and finish it? I'm all for a new updated chapter.. I really want to see the end of this story, where it will take us readers.. It's a great story with a great plot and very well written. Pick it up again and write what happens next, please. Thanks
Saissa chapter 4 . 9/20
well of course Harry fell out of his chair laughing - so would I. That was hilarious. It is long overdue for the wizengamot to get a little shook up with new blood!

This was great. Pity it appears to have been abandoned. I would LOVE to read more.
andyjhorton chapter 4 . 9/18
another story that i have enjoyed and hope you find time to continue in the near future. your a very good storyteller.
loleo chapter 4 . 9/4
Sadly, no update in such a long time. I would love to read much more about this Harry. Hopefully the author will pick up his/her fantasy and pen and let us read many new chapters. Thank you for your interesting story.
As soon as Lord Potter is introduced to a story, it turns to trash. Not one single person in Rowling's books holds a peerage and really, why would a wizard even care about such things.

Muggle bilge, plain and simple.

And why can't anyone write an intelligent Manipulative!Dumbledore? The man may be a complete and utter bastard but he's not stupid.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 8/26
Harry is a shatter point...breaking up what is easy and pursuing that which is right.
EMReader81 chapter 4 . 8/19
I just wanted to say that I greatly enjoyed the first of this series and reading what you wrote for this one made me sad you didn't continue because I found myself enjoying it as well. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
KitkatMoon chapter 4 . 8/14
Awesome story
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 4 . 8/3
I can't wait to see what happens next. I adore the omake about the twins as proxy.
Please please finish this story