Reviews for Time to Learn
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/1
Cool. And the extra thing was funny.
MiniAshke chapter 1 . 1/16
Very well done. I appreciate your humor in these stories.
csheila chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
I really hope one day you finish it.

Regardless, thanks for sharing it. I loved the post war world you created.

But if I can't have HHr, please don't pair her with Ron. Even if you likeRon it's NOT a good mix.

In any case, take care
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Totally love this story so far! I really hope you continue it!
Drusillafang chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Ita been 3 years PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER IM BEGGING YOU!
DonPJuan chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
LOL I almost pissed myself with laughter at the omake, oddly enough I could see Fred and George doing that.
rhizz17 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
update please
Sk8rshark chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Not quite 4 years but you're getting there ;) I really enjoyed this as well as the first story. I also now harbor an intense desire to see Gred and Forge on the Wizengamot.
Mitsui187 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Cheeky, snappy and a good chuckle worth. Thanks!
harryislife chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Really good, I wish you'd continue.
mummacass chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
I can't wait for more of this story. I found it by accident while looking for another one and I love it.
redfox-9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I've just finished reading 'time to live' and started this story. I really liked it. The way Harry had fun, dealt with the bad guys, treated severus, etc.. it was really interesting and well written. However I couldn't help but note that this story here has not been updated for years.. have you abandoned it? Is there a chance that you will continue it and finish it? I'm all for a new updated chapter.. I really want to see the end of this story, where it will take us readers.. It's a great story with a great plot and very well written. Pick it up again and write what happens next, please. Thanks
Saissa chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
well of course Harry fell out of his chair laughing - so would I. That was hilarious. It is long overdue for the wizengamot to get a little shook up with new blood!

This was great. Pity it appears to have been abandoned. I would LOVE to read more.
andyjhorton chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
another story that i have enjoyed and hope you find time to continue in the near future. your a very good storyteller.
loleo chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Sadly, no update in such a long time. I would love to read much more about this Harry. Hopefully the author will pick up his/her fantasy and pen and let us read many new chapters. Thank you for your interesting story.