Reviews for Time to Learn
Zela3 chapter 4 . 11/29
I just found this story today and managed to read through the one before it and the part you have of this. It's quite interesting and personally I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't help but notice though that you haven't updated for about 5 years (I think I counted this correctly...might be misremembering the last update year since I'm typing this out on my phone and don't feel like double checking...) anyways mostly I'm mentioning this to find out if it's simply lack of ideas/life getting in the way or an abandoning/temporary hiatus...if it's the first then I can't wait to find out what you come up with when you eventually continue this but if it's the later then I would like to know just so I don't continue to check and see if it is updated...also I like to delete fics from my alert list that aren't updating anymore (abandoned or finished) as it makes it easier to find certain ones and if ffn ever puts a limit on how many alerts we can have then I would still be able to add to the list...anyway hope to see more of your writing and see what sort of laws Dodge/Dumbledore approved in Harry's name...
Drew86 chapter 4 . 11/27
OMG! Please tell me you are still writing?! I laughed so hard, I cried! Too funny. Can't wait for more chapters! faithful readers await!
lovelylinda16 chapter 4 . 11/17
I relly like this story. I hooe at some point it is continued.
smithkeylena chapter 4 . 11/8
I love your stories! Please update!
nyx-p1e chapter 4 . 10/29
Really enjoyed this story so far! You're continued world-building is really interesting, and it seems to flow from Time to Live really smoothly. I hope you get the time and inspiration to continue, there have been so many new plot threads introduced in just the first few chapters and I can't wait to see where they go!
I like that Harry is appointing proxies in the Wizengamot, rather than becoming a political powerhouse without any extensive training, as some writers allow. Who is Harry going to appoint as the Black proxy? Possibly a reinstated Andromeda Tonks? That way Harry could trust her with his vote, and keep the Black vote with a suitably traditional witch, or something like that.
The situation with Dumbledore feels like it's about to blow up as well - Dumbledore grabbing Harry in the middle of the great hall is pretty out there, why didn't Harry deal with him more seriously? I kinda feel like Harry doesn't have a plan for Dumbledore, as it looks like he's pretty much just dealing with what Dumbledore is doing, but not proactively trying to stop him - although I guess Harry is pretty busy with everything else going on!
Hope to see more updates at some point :)
TimothyB chapter 4 . 10/13
Dang I wish you would continue this
Maddie chapter 4 . 10/8
I've really enjoyed both of these stories! They're interesting and sort of calming. I like your Harry. And Snape! Their interaction is really nice! :) I really, really hope you'll continue writing this! 3
Blosiom chapter 4 . 10/2
Its a shame this wasn't finished it was really good and I loved it.
paskinmath chapter 4 . 9/22
i hope this story isn't abandoned, it's so good!
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 8/20
This was shaping up to be really great! Sorry it seems to have died on the vine, but thanks for a great read so far!
ravenclawpatronus chapter 4 . 8/10
Who won the chess game beteen Ron and McGonagall? Can we have that scene please!?
Miss Count Duckula chapter 4 . 8/3
Please tell me you haven't given up on this gem. Please tell me updates are just far apart because of IRL stuff. Please.
jadethetroll chapter 4 . 7/17
please do go on. i like it a lot
MayaCC chapter 4 . 7/11
I read your story "time to live" and i'd really like to know what comes next but will you complete it?

After all, it's been 4 years...
staar chapter 4 . 7/3
so good and no more updates, another one bits the dust :(:(:(:(