Reviews for Time to Learn
Jake Crepeau chapter 4 . 6/20
It was actually reassuring to read in your Author's Note that these long intervals between chapters are normal for you. I really hope you continue this; it's excellent!
jagenheie chapter 4 . 6/9
my review is far too little and far too late. but i really enjoyed this story and wanted to say so. I wish it hadnt been abandoned
monbade chapter 1 . 6/3
we know you were active as of last year because of your new stories being read by you. any chance of more chapters in this?
00 chapter 4 . 5/17
Please update.
suziq968 chapter 4 . 4/18
It's a shame you're not writing anymore. This is one of the few post Voldy hpfanfics that I'm really entertained by. Most either get ridiculous with the nobility details to the point of ad nauseam or take on some new baddie that is just ridiculous. Dumbles going nuts over his plans falling down and not being able to control Harry after not educating him is believable and your writing is very entertaining. I Newsweek going to bother with this one because it's obviously unfinished, but I couldn't help myself.
sylvelle chapter 4 . 4/9
Going to need more. Very fun.
Tricia
Story Oracle chapter 4 . 4/4
Read this story again and still love it! I know it's been a long while but I hope you will eventually come back to it.
torlan2003 chapter 4 . 4/3
Great story, the twins for proxies was an excellent joke. Harry is going to need an executive assistant. Too much going on, thank you for writing.
Jiminie Cricket chapter 4 . 4/1
I like your story. I know you haven't updated it in years but, I have followed it and would be interested in reading any updates if you should ever write some more!
I know it’s been six years, but if you continued this story I wouldn’t complain.
HERMIT532 chapter 4 . 2/22
I'm going to FOLLOW this even if it has been years just in case your Muse suddenly whacks you upside the head with the unshakeable idea to finish it. LOL
Melikalilly chapter 4 . 2/22
lol I love this story so much and I hope you decide to continue writing it
oldreader chapter 4 . 2/17
I hope you decide to continue this story. I enjoyed it.
BookFan96 chapter 4 . 2/9
i wish that you had continued this
Vice Admiral chapter 4 . 1/29
I like your story. Well thought out and interesting. I know it has been 5 years and writers block is no fun, but i hope the muse hits you.