Reviews for Time to Learn
Locket1 chapter 4 . 9/9
sad face?..no more...
Zarroc789 chapter 4 . 9/8
I really hope you continue this
tmntfanforever852 chapter 4 . 9/1
Lol am guessing he went with the twins with black seat awesome story or was that an omake for side story
ScarletWraith chapter 4 . 8/28
OMFG! Dead. Absolutely hilarious. Hope you come back and finish your story sometime.
Chezakeeba chapter 4 . 8/6
Love it!
Millie072 chapter 4 . 7/25
Immensely enjoyable. Capturing Harry maturing into his responsibilities while still a student enjoying his life is very well done. The battle between Dumbledore & Harry is getting intense, and begs for a showdown. Watching Harry slowly build communication lines between the houses is fascinating as he isn't heavy handed or over bearing. Seeing Lord Longbottom & Lord Potter grow into their heritage while Ron remains immature & uninterested, well done. Other authors are returning to older incomplete work so there is hope this isn't abandoned. It's far to excellent a story to leave. Thank.
Latarra chapter 4 . 7/20
Fabulous! I know this hasn't been updated in 6 years, but I'm marking this to follow just in case you continue some day. It's great!
butterflyrain23 chapter 1 . 7/5
I didn't get the reference to Gibbs and Dinozzo when I first read this. though recently I have been watching NCIS and was laughing the whole time reading it because I was picturing the characters. I love it!
Millie072 chapter 4 . 6/30
If not abandoned, would love to have it completed. The bit about the twins being Harry's proxies was inspired. Great plot, and wonderful sequel. Thanks
Jake Crepeau chapter 4 . 6/20
It was actually reassuring to read in your Author's Note that these long intervals between chapters are normal for you. I really hope you continue this; it's excellent!
jagenheie chapter 4 . 6/9
my review is far too little and far too late. but i really enjoyed this story and wanted to say so. I wish it hadnt been abandoned
monbade chapter 1 . 6/3
we know you were active as of last year because of your new stories being read by you. any chance of more chapters in this?
00 chapter 4 . 5/17
Please update.
suziq968 chapter 4 . 4/18
It's a shame you're not writing anymore. This is one of the few post Voldy hpfanfics that I'm really entertained by. Most either get ridiculous with the nobility details to the point of ad nauseam or take on some new baddie that is just ridiculous. Dumbles going nuts over his plans falling down and not being able to control Harry after not educating him is believable and your writing is very entertaining. I Newsweek going to bother with this one because it's obviously unfinished, but I couldn't help myself.
sylvelle chapter 4 . 4/9
Going to need more. Very fun.
Tricia