Reviews for The Cauldron Club And The Killer of Unicorns
queenieb chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
I'm so glad you're still working on this! Poor Hermione. As wonderful a character as she is, I appreciate the way you've emphasized her more unlikable qualities, which tend to be DE-emphasized by many fanfic writers...not to mention in the films. And I absolutely love your original characters, they are so vivid and interesting...they really make the story come to life. I'm not sure what people have against OCs, am I really the only person who gets a bit bored of reading the same old things about the same old characters time and again? A world so well-developed and yet with so much untapped potential as Rowling's is just asking to have some of those shadowy corners peeked into, through different eyes. Thanks for taking advantage of that, in this as well as your other fantastic fics from other worlds! I miss your wonderfully rich Tolkien stories, perhaps I should re-read them again.
queenieb chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
I agree with w, I am really enjoying this fic and surely we are not the only ones. Your characters are wonderfully well developed and have such fascinating backstories! I am really looking forward to reading more about them.
w chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
Hmm surely I can't be the only one reading this fic... where are all the reviews? I hope you won't get discouraged as this looks like it's shaping up to be a most enjoyable fic. Chapter 4 was another delightful chapter - everything just flowed so well with little bits of humour here and there. Can't wait to see what comes next!
w chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Ooh fun! With chapter 2, this fic's starting to look interesting :)