Reviews for Troika Parallel
Sasa chapter 33 . 1/18
A very good story all in all! Give us more!
Sasa chapter 22 . 1/17
Wow! Wow! Wow! It's getting better! And better!
Sasa chapter 10 . 1/16
Oooooooh! My SasuHina heart!
Sasa chapter 4 . 1/16
This chapter made me tear up! You opened the waterworks on this one!
AshBladeHentai chapter 33 . 11/8/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Great Chap, keep up the awesome job
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2019
Diet coke addiction is no joke _ . At least it's cheaper than those Starbucks addicts :D
Akane Mosoa chapter 18 . 10/30/2017
Hey it’s the Ninja Turtle Rap, I haven’t heard that in years!
Kitari Isengar chapter 11 . 10/2/2017
Damn. Whole third of the way through and not a single "sit boy" from kagome. I am slightly disappointed. Great read so far though.
TimothyB chapter 33 . 4/3/2017
Wow this series was amazing. I loved every story and I'm so sad it's over but it was the right time to do it. I loved everything about it, especially the powers and the pairings. The interactions everyone had was amazing and there wasn't a boring part at all. Keep up the great work.
shadowmaster0304 chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
A car going faster than a ninja runs... hah
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Polaruspax

Wow, just because someone likes Sakura in Naruto you go tell them to kill themselves and attack them? What the fuck is your problem? You do know that Sakura hits others because it's considered amusing right?

Also, Sakura is strong. She grew in character and strength throughout the whole series, and saved a lot of lives. Naruto would have died if she hadn't made him heart start again.

If I had a fanfiction account, I would send you this over a pm, but since I don't I can only send it through here.

You're some piece of work sending mindless hate over someone's liking over a fictional- emphasis on fictional- character, all while remaining anonymous and not even posting any stories on your own. And though I haven't even read this story yet, I can already tell that this story is leagues better than anything you can write in your lifetime, because someone who is as hateful and rude as you are could never write a story and have other other people enjoy it.
HayFever96 chapter 33 . 2/10/2017
Absolutely astonishing. I havent been this excited since i discovered Dragonball Z, Naruto and X-Men. Great story, lovely characters, great action, and absolutely riveting pulse pounding action and adventure
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
the epicslime chapter 33 . 10/21/2016
No one told naruto that kabuto died how mean forgetting him like that ...
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
ch 17

THE CURSED SEAL OF HEAVEN IT MIGHT MEAN THE CURSED SEAL OF THE VOID ! BECAUSE THE VOID TRAPS THE DIFFERENT PARTS . AND EVERYTHING AND THE OPOSITE ! THANKS FOR THE IDEAS .
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »