Reviews for Troika Parallel
Faisalz chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I seriously liked the way you started your fanfic, and even though i don't necessarily hate crossovers, i hope you manage to pull it through awesomely with two, since i think one crossover adds enough complication to the story, GJ and update soon
Ander chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Tragic, but still very well written. Please keep up the nice work.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Hmm. Interesting
POCKETSTAR chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
wow! dats sad

but its definately a great start!
010101010101010101010 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
When I saw that "Experiments" was updated I immediately thought that the sequel was out. But I see that this is the sequel to your other fic "Millenium". You updated "Experiments" so we could see that you had another story, right?

I'm not a fan of crossovers but like you asked I'll give it a try. This was a pretty good start, the plot seems good, the length is fine and as always your writing is unbelievable.

I wonder how Naruto will get out of Hell?

I'll be waiting for the next chapter

and also

For the sequel of "Experiments"

NaruSaku 4ever
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Yay! I can't wait for the next part. I've loved your other stories and something tells me this is even going to be cooler! SQUE! Yay, Naruto/Inuyasha/HP cross!
Meca Vegeta chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
cool
Noobelinoob chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
You'r AN in "Experiments" have me a tad confused.

This is the sequel to that story right ?

Is this a crossover ? involves Harry Potter and Inuyasha ?

I don't mind crossovers, i have 2 on my favoritlists, but i never been a fan of H.P, and Inuyasha i never read/watched.

But i will give this a try, seeing how good Experiments was i figure this might be as good.

The "mood" in fic seems to be more action, yes ?

You going to stay in the Naru/Saku category?

I didn't get much out off this first chapter, but as i said i will follow it and take a look at the second one so i can form a oppinion.
maxslayer10 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
great chapter and all is naruto going to get out of hell and all that by that person and be with sakura
jarediz13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Great so far! Can't wait to read more.
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100