Reviews for Troika Parallel
Blades of Silver chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Excellent chapter, loved it!
takashi u chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
great so far can't wait for u to update!
Drake0x chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
s'all good UPDATE
Qryste chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
What a mean cliffhanger! Ebil! Ebil! Ebil! Update soon please!
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Ho-ho... this is interesting.
Etidorpha chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I know nothing of Naruto and have never read it, or watched it, or whatever it is, but I am a devout follower of the Demon Hunter/Millennium series, and am willing to give it a go. I hope you explain things very thoroughly, however, or I'll be very lost. Anyway, I am SO glad the sequel is up! Keep 'em coming!
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
i like it, but im nervous about it being a crossover. /
arhand chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
very good begining. i can see alot of places you can go with this. was the kyuubi sfleeing back into naruto to escape the attention of a much more powerful demon? was the figure some benevolent warden of the afterlife? what happens to the other humans who have performed this jutsu? is there a way out? what happens if a human who should go to heaven dies while trapped in hell?
UVBlueBerns chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
this story is off to a good start. try to update often
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
*does happy chibi dance* YAY! NARUTO ROCKS! :D BTW i'm BOBSYERUNCLE11 ON DEVIANTART:d nice drawings :D PLEASE UPDATE SOON
nwfairy chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow Way cool I can't wait for the next chapter
anon chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
An interesting beginning, I can't wait to see where you take this.
Faisalz chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I seriously liked the way you started your fanfic, and even though i don't necessarily hate crossovers, i hope you manage to pull it through awesomely with two, since i think one crossover adds enough complication to the story, GJ and update soon
Ander chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Tragic, but still very well written. Please keep up the nice work.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 1 . 2/16/2007