Reviews for Troika Parallel
SWEET RAMEN
readerthatlovestoread chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
poor Konoha
readerthatlovestoread chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
SWEET i read the others stories so i could read and fully understand this one
Element.Flames.Of.Ice chapter 30 . 9/26/2008
isnt it muchos gracias?
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 33 . 9/22/2008
Man,... I can honestly say I wish I had read your author's notes in the first chapter. I had no idea that a story this,... new,... was written as a third entry in a trilogy. It was seriously, just new to me.

You succeeded in writing this to make it stand alone as well as part of your trilogy, but now I have to go back and re-read it from book1.

GREAT JOB, and I love how you did the whole story, though I do admit that I wish for a 4th book.
DeltaRyujin chapter 33 . 9/1/2008
Wow you got me hooked and readed all 39 chapters including love is a complicated thing. I must say it is one of the best X-over involving Inuyasha, Harry Potter and Naruto.

Hope you keep writing stories as fullfilling as this one but please try and cut the angst. Don't get me wrong I loved the story but I like a story that is a bit lighter in angst.

Thanks for your hard work in this story.
continental-line chapter 22 . 8/23/2008
Some of us have been reading this just for the romance of Empermiments that preceded this.

-Bill Ponder
justanotherfan756 chapter 33 . 8/13/2008
You are one of the best authors I have ever seen. You rank up there with another author name nonjon and my god you really did go a long way from demon hunter to this. Fucking amazing.
kyokoaurora chapter 33 . 8/11/2008
Hi. I read all the crossovers a few months ago and I kept meaning to review them. I can't say how much I adore them all, I really can't. The wise new Inuyasha is like my handbook for advice. I went around like I was stoned for three days after reading this, I was so awestruck I was out of it. I really shouldnt have read it during exams, it didn't help them :) I just wanted you to know how much I love them, that's all, and I look forward to whatever else you write

K.A.
James chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is about the story Troika Parallel.

I know it's been a while sense you finished this story but I fanally read it after reading Expirements.

I just have one thing to say- simply AMAZING!

It is arguably the best story I've read and the best crossover by far. I greatly appreciate how you made it so I wouldn't have to go and read the other stories before it. You explained everything clearly and never forgot a detail.

The one complaint (if you can call it that) is how Naruto and Sakura eventually left there world. It makes sense but I would just prefer it if they still lived in their world but went to Inuyasha's world to visit often.

But like I said I still can't call it a complaint.

Thanks for an amazing story!
InARealPickle chapter 33 . 7/19/2008
AMAZING!

What an awesome read!

I really couldn't stop until I finished it.

That has to be the best epilogue ever. :D

I laughed so hard!

And Naruto's acceptance speech was really really good. :)

Democracy for the win!