Reviews for Troika Parallel
Juoppo chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Nice start and I must be psychic. Ok, ok, it wasn't that hard to guess how you were going to cross the universes. My guess was that the sealing process would have gone haywire and done something, instead of Naruto dragging Kyuubi with him to hell. This is the second fic where Naruto goes to hell or yomi, by the way.

Seems like the recurring error with loose vs. lose continues in this fic. Other than that, didn't spot any typos.

Reading on...
Jho chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
This is kinda strange esp. from what I know of Harry and Inu Yasha, you seem to have developed them quite a bit for them to be the way they are right now in their current forms. I like both characters, just not enough to read the other stories about them, and there was mention of a couple of characters I didn't know at all.

Besides that I like how the story is developing so far.
Jho chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was a SICK beginning, soo good.
Dorky-Rae chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Hey I just realized this (yes I'm slow) but Naruto speaks Japanese and Harry speaks English, so how do they understand each other? WOW I'm slow!
Huntress Dream chapter 33 . 10/20/2008
this story is fucking great...beyond great i can't even think of a word that how much i love it. i don't even like sakara/naruto pairings, but i loved this one. im goin to check more of your work cuz its been a min since i foond a good story let alone one thats finished. thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, really you really made my day.
readerthatlovestoread chapter 19 . 10/19/2008
wow
readerthatlovestoread chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
void hm... sounds intresting
readerthatlovestoread chapter 16 . 10/19/2008
poor porch
readerthatlovestoread chapter 15 . 10/7/2008
loved naruto and harry runing thought the halls half naked it was funny as hell
readerthatlovestoread chapter 13 . 10/7/2008