Reviews for Troika Parallel
Juoppo chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
I liked the chapter. The spar was well done for the most part. What confuses me, however, is that first Naruto is thinking that it's just a spar, nothing to get serious over, and no rasengan, and the next he is using Kyuubi's chakra. No explanation given. You probably will explain that later, given that Naruto only transforms when extremely angry, instead of on will.

"He had honestly thought he had a chance of winning against this guy a couple of times."

This here is completely OOC for Naruto. He does battle by thinking that he _will_ win, no matter what.

Juoppo chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Nice chapter overall. Rant warning about a minor detail, you have been warned.

It is really strange how lenient Tsunade was to Sasuke. Normally deserters would be executed without trial in a tyranny like the shinobi villages have; an example for others to not go missing nin. However there is a prison system at least in the filler anime episodes, like where Misuki was sentenced. He attacked a fellow Konoha shinobi and broke the 3rd's law and got life in prison... Sasuke deserted and attacked a Konoha nin with the intent to kill on two occasions. There is also the matter that he can not be trusted with any confidential information anymore, after the stuff that he pulled. Now, I got nothing against Sasuke; he is mentally unstable after being tortured by his brother, after all, but I still find the sentence more than a bit unplausible.

Also that the shinobi think the sentence is harsh is ludicrous. These are the same people who would be working with him on missions and trusting their lives with him. How can you trust your life on someone who has been proven untrustworthy?

I apologize about ranting like that, considering that the fic is already finished and that this is one of the earliest chapters, making it void. However I couldn't help myself, since the 'leniency against Sasuke who has been brought back' -issue is a pet peeve of mine. There are other ways to make him being integrated back into the system a bit more plausible. Like using him as a tool against Itachi, for one.

Other than that little detail, it really was a rather nice chapter.

Juoppo chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Nice start and I must be psychic. Ok, ok, it wasn't that hard to guess how you were going to cross the universes. My guess was that the sealing process would have gone haywire and done something, instead of Naruto dragging Kyuubi with him to hell. This is the second fic where Naruto goes to hell or yomi, by the way.

Seems like the recurring error with loose vs. lose continues in this fic. Other than that, didn't spot any typos.

Jho chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
This is kinda strange esp. from what I know of Harry and Inu Yasha, you seem to have developed them quite a bit for them to be the way they are right now in their current forms. I like both characters, just not enough to read the other stories about them, and there was mention of a couple of characters I didn't know at all.

Besides that I like how the story is developing so far.
Jho chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was a SICK beginning, soo good.
Dorky-Rae chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Hey I just realized this (yes I'm slow) but Naruto speaks Japanese and Harry speaks English, so how do they understand each other? WOW I'm slow!
Huntress Dream chapter 33 . 10/20/2008
this story is fucking great...beyond great i can't even think of a word that how much i love it. i don't even like sakara/naruto pairings, but i loved this one. im goin to check more of your work cuz its been a min since i foond a good story let alone one thats finished. thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, really you really made my day.
readerthatlovestoread chapter 19 . 10/19/2008
wow
readerthatlovestoread chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
void hm... sounds intresting
readerthatlovestoread chapter 16 . 10/19/2008
poor porch
readerthatlovestoread chapter 15 . 10/7/2008
loved naruto and harry runing thought the halls half naked it was funny as hell
readerthatlovestoread chapter 13 . 10/7/2008