Reviews for Troika Parallel
Rongis chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
Your verbal spewing just makes this story less and less interesting, I read this chapter by skipping more than half of it
tanithlipsky chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
cool.
NaruSakuOTP chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I am so in love with this story. First crossover I have read. I skipped over it at first until reading "Experimemts".
kidloco chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
lol that never get old, love that fanfic
Guest chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
I have no words to express the craziness that exists in that story. I can't believe how crazy putting Harry Potter, Inuyasha and Naruto together was and i definitely can't believe how extraordinary awesome it came out to be. Beautiful work...keep it up...
AllTheBooksInTheWorld chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I love this fanfiction! I've completely read it through three times and I think your awesome. It's definitely my favourite. :)
Quazillionaire chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Wooooooohooo!

Awesome! Incre-di-BULL! Schweet! Supercalifragilisticexpealid oshunomical! Me gusta mucha!

Ok, now that I've gotten all that out...

If ya can't tell, I kinda liked this story. I first read experiments, which was also reeeaaally good, and I have never been particularly interested in the whole crossover shebang, but I must say that you did a phenomenal job with this one. I never read the background stories for Harry or Inuyasha, but nevertheless I loved this story. I'm still not really into crossovers much, but I think I can make an exception every once in a while.

Quick question(s): is Inuyasha from some other manga or something, or is he your own character? I'm really only knowledgeable about the manga world as it pertains to Naruto and One Piece, so I have no idea where he's from. Also, did you invent the whole demon-hunter-gates-of-hell-blood-magic world, or is that part of some other story as well (probably the same one as Inuyasha and co.)

So yeah, I was in it for the Naruto, and I was happy with the Naruto, but for the record Inuyasha is really funny. I like him.

Anyhoo... Good stuff. Kinda ran outta steam I guess. Keep up the good work, keep on truckin', all that jazzy-jazz... And may inspiration come to you like... uh... flies to shit, or something along those lines. Maybe not so inspiring, but that's what came to mind first.

So, yup. Good luck, and thank you. Peace out.
Lahmikhara chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
I know this has been finished ages ago, but I just had to commend you on the amazing job you did with these stories. You had me captivated from the beginning of the first story untill the end of this one, which if I do say so myself is quite a feat _

All in all awesome job xD
Ginzo chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
boondock saints..LMAO! I am loving your story so far, it is unbelievable..Was super shocked when I read the swear words in hindi loll, not something I often come across on this site loll..really enjoying the whole naruto x inuyasha x harry potter blend that you have instead of a crossover..I have found that in crossover fics it is usually more frustrating to read as some authors try to stick to the original events that happened and blend in the character that crossed over into the story separately..but I am pleased to see that your story is something original instead..I honestly believe you should try your hand at something original rather than fanfics, you certainly seem to have the talent from what I have read so far. Great stuff! :D
ChocoRay chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
Amazing fic. Loved every moment of it!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
Yo! Just wonderin if you are still up and about. Gotta say, this is still one of my favorite stories (read: all four of your series) and this is my fourth time through. Really really really really hope writers block leaves you so that you can finish medicinal, and if not I hope you can give us a summery of what was supposed to happen. Also, I am curious as to whether you will be someday taking up the challenge of adding a foirh parallel soul (I personally think Bleach would be a good fit with Ichigo and his Hollow), and not all that hard to come up with a plot (winter war, Quincy rebellion), or something else if you arnt into bleach. Hope to hear back from ya soon!
breakingheart93 chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
wow i love this. seriously. i started out reading experiments and when you just cut it off i had to come to this. that was when i realised you had two other connecting stories. so i went back and read them. i. am. SO glad i did. a lot of subtle nuiances would have been lost on me if id skipped the first two.

adding this to my favs and keeping an eye out for any other goodies :D
morgs chapter 33 . 8/12/2012
all i will say is... IT WAS SMAZING AND IM UPSET THAT IT HAS ENDED! this is THE best fanfic i have ever read! and it will always be my favorite! :D
it was SO funny! it was sad... and it was also EPIC! i will love you forever :D
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Void as in 'Familiar of Zero' void or a different type?
Morgs chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
RAAAHHH! THIS IS SO FUCKING AAMMAAZZZIINNNGGG! I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO THIS SERIES! I CAN'T STOP READING!
I'm being serious too... it's 4:30 in the morning... i've been reading for a few hours now :D
1,507 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »