Reviews for Troika Parallel
Lahmikhara chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
I know this has been finished ages ago, but I just had to commend you on the amazing job you did with these stories. You had me captivated from the beginning of the first story untill the end of this one, which if I do say so myself is quite a feat _

All in all awesome job xD
Ginzo chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
boondock saints..LMAO! I am loving your story so far, it is unbelievable..Was super shocked when I read the swear words in hindi loll, not something I often come across on this site loll..really enjoying the whole naruto x inuyasha x harry potter blend that you have instead of a crossover..I have found that in crossover fics it is usually more frustrating to read as some authors try to stick to the original events that happened and blend in the character that crossed over into the story separately..but I am pleased to see that your story is something original instead..I honestly believe you should try your hand at something original rather than fanfics, you certainly seem to have the talent from what I have read so far. Great stuff! :D
ChocoRay chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
Amazing fic. Loved every moment of it!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
Yo! Just wonderin if you are still up and about. Gotta say, this is still one of my favorite stories (read: all four of your series) and this is my fourth time through. Really really really really hope writers block leaves you so that you can finish medicinal, and if not I hope you can give us a summery of what was supposed to happen. Also, I am curious as to whether you will be someday taking up the challenge of adding a foirh parallel soul (I personally think Bleach would be a good fit with Ichigo and his Hollow), and not all that hard to come up with a plot (winter war, Quincy rebellion), or something else if you arnt into bleach. Hope to hear back from ya soon!
breakingheart93 chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
wow i love this. seriously. i started out reading experiments and when you just cut it off i had to come to this. that was when i realised you had two other connecting stories. so i went back and read them. i. am. SO glad i did. a lot of subtle nuiances would have been lost on me if id skipped the first two.

adding this to my favs and keeping an eye out for any other goodies :D
morgs chapter 33 . 8/12/2012
all i will say is... IT WAS SMAZING AND IM UPSET THAT IT HAS ENDED! this is THE best fanfic i have ever read! and it will always be my favorite! :D
it was SO funny! it was sad... and it was also EPIC! i will love you forever :D
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Void as in 'Familiar of Zero' void or a different type?
Morgs chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
RAAAHHH! THIS IS SO FUCKING AAMMAAZZZIINNNGGG! I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO THIS SERIES! I CAN'T STOP READING!
I'm being serious too... it's 4:30 in the morning... i've been reading for a few hours now :D
Mathiasosx chapter 33 . 8/4/2012
Incredible. I wish I could have found this sooner. Stories of this quality are rare. There are may good or great stories but this is one of the few that can be called exceptional. Making your heart race as you laugh, smile and cry with the lives of the characters. Even if I include this story the number I have read on this site that do that can be counted on one hand.
Oh and I really liked the Gaia idea and would like to use it to a degree in one of my own stories as long as it's ok with you.
LUG-14 chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
You know, I just finished reading the whole story. I loved it! At first I couldn't handle the idea of Harry behaving like that. I wanted to kill him. Later on, I learned to accept his new personality. I love the madness of the whole thing. Also when I saw you had mixed up with Naruto, I thought I wasn't going to like it. I hate Naruto... Anyway, I decided to give it a chance. I had gotten over Harry's change of personality after all and loved it just as much. I'm not gonna ask for a sequel. I can't say I wouldn't like it, bu I just wont. I love this ending just how it is. I also liked Millenium's first ending, at least Harry's part... I hate Kikyo. Anyway I just wanted to say I loved it, but I just speak too much... Guess I'll probably be reading you arround... C' yah!
-Lu.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 33 . 5/28/2012
This was a really well done and great story. I started off with experiments and then onto this and even though I did not read the first two story's, I was still able to follow along and understand everything. I like the twist and gifts/powers you gave Naruto as they were cool.

If you do ever make a sequel to this one about future thing regarding the chosen three then I shall be there to read.

In saying once again, great story and I'm glad I read it.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Hate it.
GreatName chapter 33 . 10/31/2011
I remember reading this a few years ago when I was a huge Naruto fan. I don't think I had an account back then, but I remember bookmarking this story and checking it every day for an update. It was the best fanfic I was reading at the time, which is saying something considering I used to lurk this site and read every single Narusaku fic out there.

Anyway, I've finally decided to re-read this and it's just as entertaining now as it was when I was new to Fanfiction. If I have to criticize something; then I guess you can say some characters are OOC or that you portrayed the Tailed Beasts as too primitive (though I don't think there was as much info in the Manga about them around when this story was started), or that the whole Triple Crossover thing is ridiculous overall; but honestly, I don't really care. It's funny, it's epic, and it feels real, in a strange sort of way.
Asherit chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Seems to be a good story
jh831 chapter 33 . 8/27/2011
enjoyed the story. Best Naruto, Harry Potter Crossover ever!
1,500 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »