Reviews for Troika Parallel
morgs chapter 33 . 8/12/2012
all i will say is... IT WAS SMAZING AND IM UPSET THAT IT HAS ENDED! this is THE best fanfic i have ever read! and it will always be my favorite! :D
it was SO funny! it was sad... and it was also EPIC! i will love you forever :D
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Void as in 'Familiar of Zero' void or a different type?
Morgs chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
RAAAHHH! THIS IS SO FUCKING AAMMAAZZZIINNNGGG! I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO THIS SERIES! I CAN'T STOP READING!
I'm being serious too... it's 4:30 in the morning... i've been reading for a few hours now :D
Mathiasosx chapter 33 . 8/4/2012
Incredible. I wish I could have found this sooner. Stories of this quality are rare. There are may good or great stories but this is one of the few that can be called exceptional. Making your heart race as you laugh, smile and cry with the lives of the characters. Even if I include this story the number I have read on this site that do that can be counted on one hand.
Oh and I really liked the Gaia idea and would like to use it to a degree in one of my own stories as long as it's ok with you.
LUG-14 chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
You know, I just finished reading the whole story. I loved it! At first I couldn't handle the idea of Harry behaving like that. I wanted to kill him. Later on, I learned to accept his new personality. I love the madness of the whole thing. Also when I saw you had mixed up with Naruto, I thought I wasn't going to like it. I hate Naruto... Anyway, I decided to give it a chance. I had gotten over Harry's change of personality after all and loved it just as much. I'm not gonna ask for a sequel. I can't say I wouldn't like it, bu I just wont. I love this ending just how it is. I also liked Millenium's first ending, at least Harry's part... I hate Kikyo. Anyway I just wanted to say I loved it, but I just speak too much... Guess I'll probably be reading you arround... C' yah!
-Lu.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 33 . 5/28/2012
This was a really well done and great story. I started off with experiments and then onto this and even though I did not read the first two story's, I was still able to follow along and understand everything. I like the twist and gifts/powers you gave Naruto as they were cool.

If you do ever make a sequel to this one about future thing regarding the chosen three then I shall be there to read.

In saying once again, great story and I'm glad I read it.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Hate it.
GreatName chapter 33 . 10/31/2011
I remember reading this a few years ago when I was a huge Naruto fan. I don't think I had an account back then, but I remember bookmarking this story and checking it every day for an update. It was the best fanfic I was reading at the time, which is saying something considering I used to lurk this site and read every single Narusaku fic out there.

Anyway, I've finally decided to re-read this and it's just as entertaining now as it was when I was new to Fanfiction. If I have to criticize something; then I guess you can say some characters are OOC or that you portrayed the Tailed Beasts as too primitive (though I don't think there was as much info in the Manga about them around when this story was started), or that the whole Triple Crossover thing is ridiculous overall; but honestly, I don't really care. It's funny, it's epic, and it feels real, in a strange sort of way.
Asherit chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Seems to be a good story
jh831 chapter 33 . 8/27/2011
enjoyed the story. Best Naruto, Harry Potter Crossover ever!
tokusei04 chapter 33 . 8/5/2011
I ended up here after reading "experiments" and thought, it couldn't end like that so I ended up reading this. At first, I would never even look at Harry Potter fanfiction and I'd gone past reading Inuyasha fanfics as well, but this was amazing. I also don't like Naruto/Sakura fics but for some reason I can't understand enough to put into words, I love this fic. The way you described the characters and built up the story, I truly couldn't stop reading even if I wanted to. I had to know what happens to them next and I ended up really attached to this one. It's a great story and glad to of read it. Take care
GameJunkie7 chapter 33 . 6/13/2011
This is REALLY great, haven't had a good complete story like this in...2 weeks (I know I'm a bibliophile thanks to this site T_T)

Anyway a perfect ending to a perfect story (still pissed you killed off the reformed Kabuto) and left an enormous cliffhanger; imagine what would happen if someone DID pick up the Scroll of Heroes and summoned one of them; and where or when in what universe? That only makes it all the more exciting thinking of the possibilities.
GameJunkie7 chapter 30 . 6/12/2011
...after ALL this time and displaying that Kabuto had become a nice and actually caring man...you kill him off...EVIL~~~!
Hikari no Minerva chapter 33 . 6/6/2011
I have read this series and I must say... IT IS THE BEST CROSSOVER I HAVE EVER READ! I can't WAIT to read more of your stuff...(and thanks for marking the limes/lemons...most authors aren't that considerate ;-) )

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Arvarno chapter 33 . 5/4/2011
I found this very unconvincing.

You write well, but there are multiple things about this that don't make it very enjoyable for me. For instance:

Inuyasha, Kagome and Harry Potter all seem very out of character. Harry Potter looks especially out of place, as he comes from an universe where magic is very unimpressive.

Plot-wise I find it frustrating. Naruto gets stuck in an alternate world, then does a lot of training he could just as well do in Konoha, a bunch of stuff happens that I have a hard time caring about, and I have this constant temptation to just try to skip past anything that mentions Harry Potter or Inuyasha. Of course read like that it turns out very unsatisfying.

Also I think it's a pity the romantic plot of the prequel wasn't given more prominence.

But, I love your other writing, so please keep doing it :-)
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »