Reviews for Troika Parallel
gartter chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
Best ending ever...FF endings usually suck...bit this one didn't!
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 33 . 3/10/2011
Before your trilogy, I had never read any Inuyasha or Naruto stories or crossovers. I know now however that none will be able to top yours! The entire plot was so unique that I could not stop reading. I'm definately loooking forward to checking out your other stories.

L8r g8r

~high~off~skittles~XP~
AnimeGoodBooks-Fan chapter 33 . 1/2/2011
One other thing.

My mind is the most f*cked-up mind anyone in my comicly-extended family has ever seen, and I've only come up with half the crazy stuff you have. Good job!

Btw, are you going to write any story about what-all Inuyasha did in the half-milleniumish gap between when Harry & Alaina had their foray into the past?

THAT would make for an... interesting, exciting, thrilling, confusing read. OH! And when Sesshomaru got the stick out of his ass and admitted - in his mind, at least - that he had a heart. Or- ya know what? You wrote this. You -should- know it better than an obssesive-anime fan. YOU know about all the annoying, tantalizing half-hints you left scattered here and there. Right? Right.

Anywho, I gotta go annoy other people, steal thier candy, slobber on their cokecans and make a nusience of myself.

Oh, and if my sanity comes by and asks if I was here, I wasn't. 'Kay? Ta!
AnimeGoodBooks-Fan chapter 33 . 1/2/2011
Firstly, your story(s) are , I cannot BELIEVE you actually got this to work - what with the already chaotic storyline of DH&ML, and turned it into the jumbled, entertaining mess that is Troika Parallel. Wonderful, exciting, suspensful, action-packed, and withe enough adventure in it that I wasn't bored at ANY point.

Also, and I know you've said several times that you will not be making a fouth story, I have to suggest the idea before it drives me sane(and no, that is not a typo).

This idea came to me just after re-reading the trilogy fo the umpteenth time: a Harry Potter/InuYasha/Naruto/BLEACH-xover.

I know, I know, it's enough to make your head spin. But, just think about it, please? I'll even give a starting point, if you change your mind.

It could start off during the near-begining of the Ichigo& the group are about to go to Soul Society to rescue Rukia. You said Inuyasha dropped the Scroll of Heros between dimensions, so it could fall out, prefrably on Uruhara-for laughs- and whola, a whole new ballgame forour favorite living-deathgod.
Ethorin chapter 33 . 12/31/2010
you do realize that ppl r gonna be asking for permission to use ur concepts right... actually, i might wind up asking after my current chapter fic is done...
Ethorin chapter 30 . 12/31/2010
how did I know that you werent gonna let Naruto stay dead... oh yeah, BECAUSE YOU NEVER LET THE HERO STAY DEAD! honestly dude, I was picturing a bystander commenting on the fact that InuYasha and Harry had both been dead, and that it was almost a requirement for joining their 'group' that you have already died once... oh well, its still so awesome
Lena7213 chapter 33 . 12/25/2010
"Oh my god!" he cried dramatically, "I was probably conceived on this desk!"

Yes! Your Humor is amazeing! I WAS rofl. Seriously.

Great story by the way. I'm going back sometime to read the prequel and demon hunter. I've seen some Inuyasha years ago and I'm a hp fan. Also a fan of ML, Naruto haveing a kid..awesome. You have great plot bunnies and your storylines are amazeing! I really hope you make a sequel! Another Hero quest or savior story like HP Naruto and Inu should be able to work with them some how.

You made my lonely christmas morning great! Akward huh?

Thanks for being amazeing!
Lena7213 chapter 30 . 12/25/2010
ending reminded me of the power of Luuurrrvee that Harry talked about earlier in the fic. Cliche! Naruto should've come back as a spirit or Gaias apprentice or something! Not survive and live! But whaterver works for you. I don't know how the rest will end so I shouldn't be saying anything..
Lena7213 chapter 29 . 12/25/2010
The great Uchiha Itachi was killed by a rock.

Somehow he wanted to cry as well.

By a rock... ha!

I'm sitting here at christmas breakfast on the verge of tears cause of the ending to this chap. my dads giving me weird looks...
Lena7213 chapter 28 . 12/25/2010
"H-HOLY SHIT YOU REALLY ARE PREGNANT!"

"STOP SWEARING DAMN IT!"

Funniest scene ever! These two are the most comical couple ever. Great job! Harry and Naruto also make a great comical pair. Hilarious!

And great job with the fighting scenes. Three thumbs up!
Lena7213 chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
Yes! Sap! OKAY! Love this stuff! Hilarious but actually beleivable for this Narutoverse strechted to Potter world that's connected to Inuyashaverse!
Lena7213 chapter 17 . 12/24/2010
Heaven? That's a good one. Fits the story well...I can't believe I'm reading your story on christmas eve night. Its worth it though it diesnt have any christmas spirit so it could be a night in july for all I care. :)
Lena7213 chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
OH MY GOD! Haha! Power puff girls! You had me cracking up and rolling on the floor! Oh how I wish Biddy would call them Blossem Bubbles and Buttercup! Hilarious!
kidloco chapter 33 . 12/23/2010
is the 20 time or more i read completerly that fanfic..

and still can said i love it!

i think need a new chapter new adventure of now the three most powerfull being..., maybe naruto and saku will go to other dimention world wiht inu and harry for new adventure and help a new heroe, paralel soul.. what can be dont know, but i think is need it a continuation.. and maybe little history of uzumaki family in the time of peace and in the new world, who knows :D
Andromada-Morningstar chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
hello hun i have to ask u sometin did u ever imagin throwing percy jackson into the chos? or maybe susan from narnia after her siblings die? i really want a forth part and -tears up- I MISS U
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »