Reviews for Troika Parallel
LUG-14 chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
You know, I just finished reading the whole story. I loved it! At first I couldn't handle the idea of Harry behaving like that. I wanted to kill him. Later on, I learned to accept his new personality. I love the madness of the whole thing. Also when I saw you had mixed up with Naruto, I thought I wasn't going to like it. I hate Naruto... Anyway, I decided to give it a chance. I had gotten over Harry's change of personality after all and loved it just as much. I'm not gonna ask for a sequel. I can't say I wouldn't like it, bu I just wont. I love this ending just how it is. I also liked Millenium's first ending, at least Harry's part... I hate Kikyo. Anyway I just wanted to say I loved it, but I just speak too much... Guess I'll probably be reading you arround... C' yah!
-Lu.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 33 . 5/28/2012
This was a really well done and great story. I started off with experiments and then onto this and even though I did not read the first two story's, I was still able to follow along and understand everything. I like the twist and gifts/powers you gave Naruto as they were cool.

If you do ever make a sequel to this one about future thing regarding the chosen three then I shall be there to read.

In saying once again, great story and I'm glad I read it.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Hate it.
GreatName chapter 33 . 10/31/2011
I remember reading this a few years ago when I was a huge Naruto fan. I don't think I had an account back then, but I remember bookmarking this story and checking it every day for an update. It was the best fanfic I was reading at the time, which is saying something considering I used to lurk this site and read every single Narusaku fic out there.

Anyway, I've finally decided to re-read this and it's just as entertaining now as it was when I was new to Fanfiction. If I have to criticize something; then I guess you can say some characters are OOC or that you portrayed the Tailed Beasts as too primitive (though I don't think there was as much info in the Manga about them around when this story was started), or that the whole Triple Crossover thing is ridiculous overall; but honestly, I don't really care. It's funny, it's epic, and it feels real, in a strange sort of way.
Asherit chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Seems to be a good story
jh831 chapter 33 . 8/27/2011
enjoyed the story. Best Naruto, Harry Potter Crossover ever!
tokusei04 chapter 33 . 8/5/2011
I ended up here after reading "experiments" and thought, it couldn't end like that so I ended up reading this. At first, I would never even look at Harry Potter fanfiction and I'd gone past reading Inuyasha fanfics as well, but this was amazing. I also don't like Naruto/Sakura fics but for some reason I can't understand enough to put into words, I love this fic. The way you described the characters and built up the story, I truly couldn't stop reading even if I wanted to. I had to know what happens to them next and I ended up really attached to this one. It's a great story and glad to of read it. Take care
GameJunkie7 chapter 33 . 6/13/2011
This is REALLY great, haven't had a good complete story like this in...2 weeks (I know I'm a bibliophile thanks to this site T_T)

Anyway a perfect ending to a perfect story (still pissed you killed off the reformed Kabuto) and left an enormous cliffhanger; imagine what would happen if someone DID pick up the Scroll of Heroes and summoned one of them; and where or when in what universe? That only makes it all the more exciting thinking of the possibilities.
GameJunkie7 chapter 30 . 6/12/2011
...after ALL this time and displaying that Kabuto had become a nice and actually caring man...you kill him off...EVIL~~~!
Hikari no Minerva chapter 33 . 6/6/2011
I have read this series and I must say... IT IS THE BEST CROSSOVER I HAVE EVER READ! I can't WAIT to read more of your stuff...(and thanks for marking the limes/lemons...most authors aren't that considerate ;-) )

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Arvarno chapter 33 . 5/4/2011
I found this very unconvincing.

You write well, but there are multiple things about this that don't make it very enjoyable for me. For instance:

Inuyasha, Kagome and Harry Potter all seem very out of character. Harry Potter looks especially out of place, as he comes from an universe where magic is very unimpressive.

Plot-wise I find it frustrating. Naruto gets stuck in an alternate world, then does a lot of training he could just as well do in Konoha, a bunch of stuff happens that I have a hard time caring about, and I have this constant temptation to just try to skip past anything that mentions Harry Potter or Inuyasha. Of course read like that it turns out very unsatisfying.

Also I think it's a pity the romantic plot of the prequel wasn't given more prominence.

But, I love your other writing, so please keep doing it :-)
gartter chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
Best ending ever...FF endings usually suck...bit this one didn't!
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 33 . 3/10/2011
Before your trilogy, I had never read any Inuyasha or Naruto stories or crossovers. I know now however that none will be able to top yours! The entire plot was so unique that I could not stop reading. I'm definately loooking forward to checking out your other stories.

L8r g8r

~high~off~skittles~XP~
AnimeGoodBooks-Fan chapter 33 . 1/2/2011
One other thing.

My mind is the most f*cked-up mind anyone in my comicly-extended family has ever seen, and I've only come up with half the crazy stuff you have. Good job!

Btw, are you going to write any story about what-all Inuyasha did in the half-milleniumish gap between when Harry & Alaina had their foray into the past?

THAT would make for an... interesting, exciting, thrilling, confusing read. OH! And when Sesshomaru got the stick out of his ass and admitted - in his mind, at least - that he had a heart. Or- ya know what? You wrote this. You -should- know it better than an obssesive-anime fan. YOU know about all the annoying, tantalizing half-hints you left scattered here and there. Right? Right.

Anywho, I gotta go annoy other people, steal thier candy, slobber on their cokecans and make a nusience of myself.

Oh, and if my sanity comes by and asks if I was here, I wasn't. 'Kay? Ta!
AnimeGoodBooks-Fan chapter 33 . 1/2/2011
Firstly, your story(s) are , I cannot BELIEVE you actually got this to work - what with the already chaotic storyline of DH&ML, and turned it into the jumbled, entertaining mess that is Troika Parallel. Wonderful, exciting, suspensful, action-packed, and withe enough adventure in it that I wasn't bored at ANY point.

Also, and I know you've said several times that you will not be making a fouth story, I have to suggest the idea before it drives me sane(and no, that is not a typo).

This idea came to me just after re-reading the trilogy fo the umpteenth time: a Harry Potter/InuYasha/Naruto/BLEACH-xover.

I know, I know, it's enough to make your head spin. But, just think about it, please? I'll even give a starting point, if you change your mind.

It could start off during the near-begining of the Ichigo& the group are about to go to Soul Society to rescue Rukia. You said Inuyasha dropped the Scroll of Heros between dimensions, so it could fall out, prefrably on Uruhara-for laughs- and whola, a whole new ballgame forour favorite living-deathgod.
1,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »