Reviews for Troika Parallel
jh831 chapter 33 . 8/27/2011
enjoyed the story. Best Naruto, Harry Potter Crossover ever!
tokusei04 chapter 33 . 8/5/2011
I ended up here after reading "experiments" and thought, it couldn't end like that so I ended up reading this. At first, I would never even look at Harry Potter fanfiction and I'd gone past reading Inuyasha fanfics as well, but this was amazing. I also don't like Naruto/Sakura fics but for some reason I can't understand enough to put into words, I love this fic. The way you described the characters and built up the story, I truly couldn't stop reading even if I wanted to. I had to know what happens to them next and I ended up really attached to this one. It's a great story and glad to of read it. Take care
GameJunkie7 chapter 33 . 6/13/2011
This is REALLY great, haven't had a good complete story like this in...2 weeks (I know I'm a bibliophile thanks to this site T_T)

Anyway a perfect ending to a perfect story (still pissed you killed off the reformed Kabuto) and left an enormous cliffhanger; imagine what would happen if someone DID pick up the Scroll of Heroes and summoned one of them; and where or when in what universe? That only makes it all the more exciting thinking of the possibilities.
GameJunkie7 chapter 30 . 6/12/2011
...after ALL this time and displaying that Kabuto had become a nice and actually caring man...you kill him off...EVIL~~~!
Hikari no Minerva chapter 33 . 6/6/2011
I have read this series and I must say... IT IS THE BEST CROSSOVER I HAVE EVER READ! I can't WAIT to read more of your stuff...(and thanks for marking the limes/lemons...most authors aren't that considerate ;-) )

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Arvarno chapter 33 . 5/4/2011
I found this very unconvincing.

You write well, but there are multiple things about this that don't make it very enjoyable for me. For instance:

Inuyasha, Kagome and Harry Potter all seem very out of character. Harry Potter looks especially out of place, as he comes from an universe where magic is very unimpressive.

Plot-wise I find it frustrating. Naruto gets stuck in an alternate world, then does a lot of training he could just as well do in Konoha, a bunch of stuff happens that I have a hard time caring about, and I have this constant temptation to just try to skip past anything that mentions Harry Potter or Inuyasha. Of course read like that it turns out very unsatisfying.

Also I think it's a pity the romantic plot of the prequel wasn't given more prominence.

But, I love your other writing, so please keep doing it :-)
gartter chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
Best ending ever...FF endings usually suck...bit this one didn't!
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 33 . 3/10/2011
Before your trilogy, I had never read any Inuyasha or Naruto stories or crossovers. I know now however that none will be able to top yours! The entire plot was so unique that I could not stop reading. I'm definately loooking forward to checking out your other stories.

L8r g8r

~high~off~skittles~XP~
AnimeGoodBooks-Fan chapter 33 . 1/2/2011
One other thing.

My mind is the most f*cked-up mind anyone in my comicly-extended family has ever seen, and I've only come up with half the crazy stuff you have. Good job!

Btw, are you going to write any story about what-all Inuyasha did in the half-milleniumish gap between when Harry & Alaina had their foray into the past?

THAT would make for an... interesting, exciting, thrilling, confusing read. OH! And when Sesshomaru got the stick out of his ass and admitted - in his mind, at least - that he had a heart. Or- ya know what? You wrote this. You -should- know it better than an obssesive-anime fan. YOU know about all the annoying, tantalizing half-hints you left scattered here and there. Right? Right.

Anywho, I gotta go annoy other people, steal thier candy, slobber on their cokecans and make a nusience of myself.

Oh, and if my sanity comes by and asks if I was here, I wasn't. 'Kay? Ta!
AnimeGoodBooks-Fan chapter 33 . 1/2/2011
Firstly, your story(s) are , I cannot BELIEVE you actually got this to work - what with the already chaotic storyline of DH&ML, and turned it into the jumbled, entertaining mess that is Troika Parallel. Wonderful, exciting, suspensful, action-packed, and withe enough adventure in it that I wasn't bored at ANY point.

Also, and I know you've said several times that you will not be making a fouth story, I have to suggest the idea before it drives me sane(and no, that is not a typo).

This idea came to me just after re-reading the trilogy fo the umpteenth time: a Harry Potter/InuYasha/Naruto/BLEACH-xover.

I know, I know, it's enough to make your head spin. But, just think about it, please? I'll even give a starting point, if you change your mind.

It could start off during the near-begining of the Ichigo& the group are about to go to Soul Society to rescue Rukia. You said Inuyasha dropped the Scroll of Heros between dimensions, so it could fall out, prefrably on Uruhara-for laughs- and whola, a whole new ballgame forour favorite living-deathgod.
Ethorin chapter 33 . 12/31/2010
you do realize that ppl r gonna be asking for permission to use ur concepts right... actually, i might wind up asking after my current chapter fic is done...
Ethorin chapter 30 . 12/31/2010
how did I know that you werent gonna let Naruto stay dead... oh yeah, BECAUSE YOU NEVER LET THE HERO STAY DEAD! honestly dude, I was picturing a bystander commenting on the fact that InuYasha and Harry had both been dead, and that it was almost a requirement for joining their 'group' that you have already died once... oh well, its still so awesome
Lena7213 chapter 33 . 12/25/2010
"Oh my god!" he cried dramatically, "I was probably conceived on this desk!"

Yes! Your Humor is amazeing! I WAS rofl. Seriously.

Great story by the way. I'm going back sometime to read the prequel and demon hunter. I've seen some Inuyasha years ago and I'm a hp fan. Also a fan of ML, Naruto haveing a kid..awesome. You have great plot bunnies and your storylines are amazeing! I really hope you make a sequel! Another Hero quest or savior story like HP Naruto and Inu should be able to work with them some how.

You made my lonely christmas morning great! Akward huh?

Thanks for being amazeing!
Lena7213 chapter 30 . 12/25/2010
ending reminded me of the power of Luuurrrvee that Harry talked about earlier in the fic. Cliche! Naruto should've come back as a spirit or Gaias apprentice or something! Not survive and live! But whaterver works for you. I don't know how the rest will end so I shouldn't be saying anything..
Lena7213 chapter 29 . 12/25/2010
The great Uchiha Itachi was killed by a rock.

Somehow he wanted to cry as well.

By a rock... ha!

I'm sitting here at christmas breakfast on the verge of tears cause of the ending to this chap. my dads giving me weird looks...
1,501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »