Reviews for Troika Parallel
Ethorin chapter 33 . 12/31/2010
you do realize that ppl r gonna be asking for permission to use ur concepts right... actually, i might wind up asking after my current chapter fic is done...
Ethorin chapter 30 . 12/31/2010
how did I know that you werent gonna let Naruto stay dead... oh yeah, BECAUSE YOU NEVER LET THE HERO STAY DEAD! honestly dude, I was picturing a bystander commenting on the fact that InuYasha and Harry had both been dead, and that it was almost a requirement for joining their 'group' that you have already died once... oh well, its still so awesome
Lena7213 chapter 33 . 12/25/2010
"Oh my god!" he cried dramatically, "I was probably conceived on this desk!"

Yes! Your Humor is amazeing! I WAS rofl. Seriously.

Great story by the way. I'm going back sometime to read the prequel and demon hunter. I've seen some Inuyasha years ago and I'm a hp fan. Also a fan of ML, Naruto haveing a kid..awesome. You have great plot bunnies and your storylines are amazeing! I really hope you make a sequel! Another Hero quest or savior story like HP Naruto and Inu should be able to work with them some how.

You made my lonely christmas morning great! Akward huh?

Thanks for being amazeing!
Lena7213 chapter 30 . 12/25/2010
ending reminded me of the power of Luuurrrvee that Harry talked about earlier in the fic. Cliche! Naruto should've come back as a spirit or Gaias apprentice or something! Not survive and live! But whaterver works for you. I don't know how the rest will end so I shouldn't be saying anything..
Lena7213 chapter 29 . 12/25/2010
The great Uchiha Itachi was killed by a rock.

Somehow he wanted to cry as well.

By a rock... ha!

I'm sitting here at christmas breakfast on the verge of tears cause of the ending to this chap. my dads giving me weird looks...
Lena7213 chapter 28 . 12/25/2010
"H-HOLY SHIT YOU REALLY ARE PREGNANT!"

"STOP SWEARING DAMN IT!"

Funniest scene ever! These two are the most comical couple ever. Great job! Harry and Naruto also make a great comical pair. Hilarious!

And great job with the fighting scenes. Three thumbs up!
Lena7213 chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
Yes! Sap! OKAY! Love this stuff! Hilarious but actually beleivable for this Narutoverse strechted to Potter world that's connected to Inuyashaverse!
Lena7213 chapter 17 . 12/24/2010
Heaven? That's a good one. Fits the story well...I can't believe I'm reading your story on christmas eve night. Its worth it though it diesnt have any christmas spirit so it could be a night in july for all I care. :)
Lena7213 chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
OH MY GOD! Haha! Power puff girls! You had me cracking up and rolling on the floor! Oh how I wish Biddy would call them Blossem Bubbles and Buttercup! Hilarious!
kidloco chapter 33 . 12/23/2010
is the 20 time or more i read completerly that fanfic..

and still can said i love it!

i think need a new chapter new adventure of now the three most powerfull being..., maybe naruto and saku will go to other dimention world wiht inu and harry for new adventure and help a new heroe, paralel soul.. what can be dont know, but i think is need it a continuation.. and maybe little history of uzumaki family in the time of peace and in the new world, who knows :D
Andromada-Morningstar chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
hello hun i have to ask u sometin did u ever imagin throwing percy jackson into the chos? or maybe susan from narnia after her siblings die? i really want a forth part and -tears up- I MISS U
luvtoshi chapter 33 . 11/9/2010
I've read this story twice now, only to realise that I never reviewed this wonderful piece of work.

Your story is amazing, your writing skills are amazing, the plotline is excellent. I can't find appropriate words to express how I love this story, lol.

Great job, bravo!
Missy chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
hi there i just wanted to say your stories are AMAZING! i am completely enveloped in this one. The characters r just like how i would have imagined them. Naruto is my favorite anime and mixing it with Inuyasha -another awesome anime- and the magically story about harry potter is just to perfect!

If u have any other stories that are just as great plaese e-mail me at
AlbusExMachina chapter 33 . 10/16/2010
I didn't read the prequels, I don't care much for crossovers, I'm not really interested in Naruto demon worlds and I only knew Inuyasha by name. Yet this story still made it to my favorites.

Jolly good show.
zyphuris chapter 33 . 10/2/2010
holy shit. that sums up about everything good i got to say in two words. this is work of art and im glad that it was the first multi-xover(as in three or more stories,animes,etc) that i read. i hope you make another story on par or greater than this one(if possible make it a naruto theamed at least since its one of the more popular fanfics as well as bleach,HP, and inuyasha though thats up to you but they seem to be the most praised cross types) though you and others would be hard pressed to do it i know its possible. this is one of the many fics that have gotten into my favorites, but one of few that i will remember.
1,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »