Reviews for Troika Parallel
luvtoshi chapter 33 . 11/9/2010
I've read this story twice now, only to realise that I never reviewed this wonderful piece of work.

Your story is amazing, your writing skills are amazing, the plotline is excellent. I can't find appropriate words to express how I love this story, lol.

Great job, bravo!
Missy chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
hi there i just wanted to say your stories are AMAZING! i am completely enveloped in this one. The characters r just like how i would have imagined them. Naruto is my favorite anime and mixing it with Inuyasha -another awesome anime- and the magically story about harry potter is just to perfect!

If u have any other stories that are just as great plaese e-mail me at
AlbusExMachina chapter 33 . 10/16/2010
I didn't read the prequels, I don't care much for crossovers, I'm not really interested in Naruto demon worlds and I only knew Inuyasha by name. Yet this story still made it to my favorites.

Jolly good show.
zyphuris chapter 33 . 10/2/2010
holy shit. that sums up about everything good i got to say in two words. this is work of art and im glad that it was the first multi-xover(as in three or more stories,animes,etc) that i read. i hope you make another story on par or greater than this one(if possible make it a naruto theamed at least since its one of the more popular fanfics as well as bleach,HP, and inuyasha though thats up to you but they seem to be the most praised cross types) though you and others would be hard pressed to do it i know its possible. this is one of the many fics that have gotten into my favorites, but one of few that i will remember.
sezony chapter 33 . 9/9/2010
This is the second time I've read this... and I love iiit

The characters are so in character! ..at least the Naruto ones are. But I love how you write Inuyasha and Harry. They're so funny and random (I loved the can phone thing)

That scene with Naruto setting up his office was soo funny haha. You should make a separate story that would be like a bunch of one-shots of how weird it is for Konoha having Naruto as their Hokage.

Just an idea :P

I'm really sad to hear that there won't be a fourth... I can understand the whole thinking you'll ruin the story by overdoing it thing (it has happened to many movies..) but I really can't see you ruining this. Your writing has only gotten better since you first started this series :)

Can't wait for your next update on Medicinal Lullaby and any other stories that come after it.
Luna's Meow chapter 31 . 8/29/2010
You MUST do a quad crossover! Perhaps... Bleach? Or YuYu Hakusho?
Narusaku4ever Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
lol I am a Mtn dew diet addict :)
Andromada-Morningstar chapter 33 . 7/31/2010
plz...it can't be over! well...any way...i read everything...Road to Rembrence to now...i'm quite plzed with myself. i mean ur stories r long! any way love your writing ttyl!
SchwarzShifter chapter 33 . 7/14/2010
Well this story was really good D It was almost ruined by the squicky het, but thank you for beginning to mark out the worst of it ) I love the way you wrote Inuyasha D
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
BAMF

bad-ass-mother-fucker?

o.o'?
TempestReign chapter 33 . 6/30/2010
really awesome story!
Kittens-Are-Fluffy chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
Haha don't u mean 9 hells? XDDD u said 7
Mena chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
Good epilogue. I can't help but thinking that the previous chapter could've been drastically shorter and incorporated in to the chapter before that.

Not sure what to think about this almost absurd notion of "balance" you've got going here. I just don't see it. I almost never do unless there actually is a balance that is kept. Almost always, as is the case here as well, "balance" is just an other word for "peace" or a "lack of evil" or something similar. That's not balance. At least not from what I have learned.

I didn't really like this story that much. It had its moments, but in all it was just annoying.
Mena chapter 32 . 6/26/2010
..I said it before and I'll say it again. This story just don't have any need for lemons. It ruins what you had going in the first two stories.
Mena chapter 31 . 6/26/2010
"It's really just little pieces of Gaia that your body draws from the earth as you grow and mature." ..What? Where the h*ll did you get this from? This is an idea just as bad as the "magical core" in Harry Potter. The magic just fades away with their inclusion.

Not to say that they can't be used successfully and make for a great story elsewhere. Just not in that particular setting.
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »