Reviews for When Did It Change
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this is amazing.! i started tearing... best fanfic ive read yet.!
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this is amazing.! i started tearing... best fanfic ive read yet.!
hpobsessed21 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Very eloquently written. I have no critiques. And that is rare.
WAHOOPeppermintSocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I loved it and I usually don't like Ron/Hermione fanfics. You are truly a talented author.
hpobsesed chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
wow, ur a good riter, this is amazing!
Mrs. Lemondrop chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Wow. So well written and so magical in every way. I absolutely adored every word. Short and sweet. Right on. Keep writing. :)
Adipodes Poe chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Good Angst and a happy ending. That is all someone can ask for in life now isn't it?
copperlights chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
aw! this was so sweet! too bad its a one-shot though! They could go on in a secret relationship, or maybe wait to see what Harrys reaction is or something! *giggle* i luved this! plz continue it!
sbj chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
very, very poetic, which made it a very, very lovely piece. the narrative was simply exquisite. the dialogue seemed rather formal, but with all due respect it fit your story. this was sweet, and a wonderful thing to read, even at 230 in the morning O_o
61931 chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
*grins* Is it just my imagination or have you read some Anne of Green Gables?

Usually, I don't enjoy Ron/Hermione stories. I mean, as far as the actual books go, I'm all for it, but when we can decide, I love unconventional...but this was one of those rare stories that makes you love the pairing all over again.
Catherine chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
That was wonderfully written. Although Ron was a bit out of character. I love your style of writing. Keep it up, babe.
erika chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
That was very poetic, even though it ended happy the whole thing has a sort of sad and fateful air about it.
not here yet chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Oh, shivers running up my body. This was spectacular Strega... how do you manage to write such beautiful pieces... each one making me shudder harder than the last. *sigh*
sunshyndaisies chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
This is so beautiful... R&H at its best :)
RavenLady chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
This is a little flowery, but otherwise I like

it.