Reviews for When One 'Gate Closes
Lupinesence chapter 35 . 9/21
This was such a good fic, really enjoyed it.
becgate chapter 35 . 12/7/2013
Awesome story! ! You have to finish! ! We need to see what happens next. Love that Daniel didn't ascend and has to cope with not being 100% . Will they get home? Will Daniel leave SG1 or will he and Jack resolve their conflict? Please finish...everything about this story is wonderful ... plot, characters, the narrative, everything is well done! !
Galacticwolf chapter 35 . 5/10/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, pretty please.
Galacticwolf chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
I don't know if it's just my computer or what, but for some reason chapter 15 wouldn't load. I'm loving the story though.
Lupanari chapter 35 . 9/11/2010
Oh my God, this is just way too good. Please update soon! I haven't been able to find that many 'Daniel didn't ascend' fics, but this is definitely one of the best. I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle the rest of the season, especially when the 'Full Circle' events happen.

I liked how you handled the 'Frozen/Abyss' episode plotline. Though I was really worried that Daniel would end up taking Jack's place as Baal's prisoner. I'm glad that didn't happen to either of them. :) Kanan should have still gotten punched for it, though, at the very least.
WhiteElfElder chapter 35 . 2/21/2010
Boy, the team is really hosed on this one. Hopefully Daniel can make the distraction while not getting captured. With his luck though, not likely.
nana lee chapter 35 . 2/14/2010
Wow it's been since September since I've seen a update.

Hope you had a great holiday. I might have to reread

some, so I can remember exactly what going on.

But am very glad you updated and take care.

Great story
danielfan chapter 34 . 11/21/2009
Really enjoying this story. Please update soon.
chiclete chapter 34 . 9/30/2009
He found a way out, yeah! Ok, he they just have to get rid of the jaffas... ;)
WhiteElfElder chapter 34 . 9/30/2009
Figures. Daniel just loves to stumble into trouble at any opening.
Raine24 chapter 34 . 9/28/2009
I really have been enjoying your story . . I had to read it over again as I forgot some of it from the last time you posted. Looking forward to your next update. I have said this quite often but there are never enough good Daniel stories out there.
nana lee chapter 34 . 9/27/2009
Wow, I'm glad you updated, been missing this story.

Please continue and I hope you update soon.

Great chapter by the way with a way out guarded by Jaffa!
michal-chan chapter 33 . 7/15/2009
I really like your story, hope you'll continue it soon :)
BrynnH87 chapter 33 . 6/12/2009
I just read "When One Gate Closes..." I absolutely loved it. I was really getting into it, stopped! Could you PLEASE write another part? Pretty please?
patacacia chapter 14 . 4/20/2009
Hope Sam is going to get more face time...