Reviews for W vs O: Enter Darkness
Medicated Drama Queen chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Ummm, John Bonham played drums for Zepplin; Robert Plant was the lead singer. I LOVE this series of yours. I'm new to Supernatural, and am happy to find such good fanfic for the show.
L5472 chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
Aww LOL Cal isn't allowed to stay up tehehe..

But nah, good story..so many chapters the things I wanted to comment on before, i've forgotten LOL

Haha off to read the sequel!
Ty3 chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
Hm, I'm not sure if that was a happy ending or not. I liked it though. The parts with Maggie and Jace were great. Oh, and I'm wondering if the disappearing wings trick means they might come back sometime in the future. I also liked Sam being "scary tall guy." My friend saw him at a play once and he was wearing this baseball cap like that might disguise him. I don't know what he was thinking. That's like an elephant being a pole. I mean, my friend and I joke around by pretending Jared Padalecki is the incredible hulk and saying "Padalecki smash!" Anyway, I can't wait for Renegade!
Dark-Celeste chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
I can't believe it's done! Of course, I am VERY excited for the sequel! By the way, you had me worried for a moment there with Dean. But I guess he really is just stubborn! Fantastic work with this fic, and I can't wait to see what's coming up in the next one!
flamingo69 chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
Holy shit - that was awesome! Poor Papa Winchester :( I'd love to see Dean flying around with big black wings! And Sammy must've had his Wheaties for breakfast! This was simply an amazing chapter. Now I REALLY can't wait for the next one!
Ty3 chapter 19 . 7/17/2007
Glad I could help! That was exactly how I pictured it with the storm and people strewn about with no way of knowing whose still alive. I really liked the thing about Sam and Dean being able to use their powers to physically grab ahold of the demon itself. I can't wait for the next chapter. Will it be the last one?
Dark-Celeste chapter 19 . 7/16/2007
Oh wow, that was crazy good! I was completely absorbed in this chapter, even more so than usual! I think that was the perfect way for everything to happen, even though I'm sad about John and worried to death about the others (like Dean!). You seriously deserve a big standing ovation. Can't wait for more!
Ty3 chapter 18 . 6/17/2007
Hey! Been a little while. Great chapter though. I can't wait for everything to happen all at once ('cause you know with the Winchesters' luck, that's how it'll happen).
flamingo69 chapter 18 . 6/17/2007
Great chapter! I love the way you updated everyone involved even though they aren't together at the moment. It'll make it that much more interesting when they all do come together. I just love this story (the entire series in fact) and am really looking forward to your next update!
flamingo69 chapter 17 . 5/20/2007
Awesome chapter! Seems kind of like the calm before the storm and it was nice to read updates on all the characters in the story within the same chapter. Now I'm really looking forward to the next several chapters!
Hockeymarine29 chapter 17 . 5/20/2007
I loved the original story and I think the sequel is amazing.

Can't wait for Chapter 18!
Ty3 chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
Hehe, Dean does need devil horns and a tail!
Dark-Celeste chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
Very, very good! Glad to see that Fran's completely back to normal, and Dean's hilarious right now. Well, he's always pretty hilarious! I can't wait to read more...talk of a war is making me excited but anxious! Please update soon!
flamingo69 chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
Awesome update! So, has Dean gone Martha Stewart now? I seriously can't wait 'til the next chapter. These W vs O stories of yours totally rock!
Ty3 chapter 15 . 4/17/2007
Dude, it sounds like you're wrapping up here, but I hope you're not because that would definitely leave us hanging. What's going on with Sam and Fran and John? 'Nother chapter, please!