Reviews for System of Touch
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very, very nice. And wonderfully done.

I'm currently reading through all the Ino/Shikamaru or Team Ten stories I can find (and sound good) and I think yours is one of the best I've read so far.

Short, to the point, with an interesting premise and a good story development. And, of course, well-characterized characters. I think you caught the Team Ten dynamic very well, and I like that for once, Ino is the one who's slipping away. I have the feeling it's usually Shikamaru, or maybe that's just me. Also, I've read many stories that had Ino as the dramatic main character, but I can't remember one in which her jutsu actually was the reason. I've never thought - and probably few others have - of the fact that the Shintenshin could be potentially dangerous, just as much as every inherited jutsu. The part in which Ino struggles to separate herself from the mind of her target was particularly well-done.

All in all, a very enjoyable, well-written fan fiction. Thanks for sharing it!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Interesting concept. I really love the characterization you've given each of them here.
Casmut chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
~Fans self~ Hello Team 10! That was sweet and sexy wrapped into one. Loved it. 3
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Liking this fic so. Much.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Oh man. I'm not one for threesome, but this just makes me want to cry and coo at the same time. Theirs is a team that'll go down together or not at all, and the dynamics behind their interactions is wonderful. I love the exploration of the impact of Ino's techniques not only on her, but on those closest to her.
love-is-a-broken-heartbeat chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is a very beautiful story and one of my favorites displaying the inoshikachou relationship. [[
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love this fic. It's so sweet, and a good idea too. It would be weird to be seperated from your body like Ino is in her jutsu. I can completely picture her team doing this
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I'm not going to lie; this squicked me out. At first, it was intriguing because I've always wondered about the after-effects and applications of that particular jutsu, but I thought the sexual addition cheapened it. To each his own, though, and the concept itself is original.
Cotton Strings chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw. Go Ino! D

#kasi.
DanitheET chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
wow, i wasn't expecting that, it's very good, very sweet, i like
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh, hot.

The line "tell me about my body" was perfect and awesome.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was downright amazing. I'm speechless. Fantastic job.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow... threesome. I especially loved the last sentence. Great writing.
Kowai Uke chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
How to say this...

The way this story came across was, in a word, fresh.

I loved the way you made it seem so clean, but with underlines of dirty...ness?

Anyways, great job. I loved it.
aevi chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Really well-written story. I especially like how you connect the sensual side of InoShikaCho with the support of friendship. I also admire the way you wrote Ino's thought processes- I would think that, after years of going into other's bodies/minds, she would need to have her friends re-acquaint her with her own body.

Good job. ]