Reviews for Mythos
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Rendered an alien immobile via lip contact...now I know what to do if an alien attack ever comes.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Lol... That must have been quite a big wound on mikuru's feelings...ouch... Saying that she HATES it so bluntly...
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
HUH? Xdddddd
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
BOY HE IS IN CHARACTER
PerryGirl110 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
LOL I seriously LOVE this! So well written and really funny. I also love the paring of Kyon/Yuki. This is just TOO awesome :D
ArvisJaggamar chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
This was, of course, very cute and entertaining. :)

Your conflict was especially inspired, I thought, and very true to the spirit of the source material.
Melanie Malachite chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Yuki is so cute. You wrote the whole group well, and how closed spaces and data entities work was explained believably. I laughed at Mikuru's panic over Kyon telling Haruhi everything. Well done over all, and great ending.
zennou-sakusha chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Nice story :D love the last line.
One little thing that bothered me: "plain of existence" should be spelled "plane"
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Your portrayal of the characters are dead on! And God really does hate Kyon... _
ShrillKillerdog chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Okay I just got over laughing at the end of this story! Great read, I'm looking forward to reading your other stories, if any, but I'm pretty sure you do. Great Job!
Shadow chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I CANNOT tell you how chapters 1-4 made me feel! This was sooo well done that I can't get rid of this huge grin on my face xDD. All 4 chapters bookmarked and saved! Although Koizumi kinna came off as an ass at times but other than that I loved it 210,000,000%3
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
This is a pretty good Kyon/Yuki fic and quite well told and I liked the idea of him helping Yuki to be more human as Kyon well was the most normal of the SOS Brigade.
Galaxy1001D chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
I'm impressed. You found a believable way to write a Kyone/Nagato romance that takes into account just how alien little Yuki really is. And everyone stayed in character. This story serves as a lesson to anyone who wants to write HS fiction.