Reviews for Mamochan, Mon Amour
GraphicsChyk chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Very cute!
012345679 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
aww what a heartwarming story :D
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
/fangirl squeal SQUEEEEEE! that was SO. FRICKIN'. ADORABLE. GOD I THINK I JUST GOT DIABETES. XD

(Oh and btws I'm reading ten other Sailor Moon stories of yours right now. Be prepared for a flooding inbox filled with reviews. Okay, maybe not THAT flooded.)

Um, so where do I start? Oh, yeah.

God, this was so offing adorable :D and the fact that the characters were captured perfectly makes it even better. /applauds happily Great job :D
Ashgeliton chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw that was soo cute! -Ashgeliton
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I love the simplicity of this story.
Veronica Marie chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
What a sweet, adorable story. Thank you for sharing.
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
this is so romantic
Ala Verity chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
A real feelgood! I'm not usually particularly into one-shots, but this one does a good of a job depicting the couple's relationship as any, if not better! You seem to have great control over your writing, and built up all the way to the finale with good grace. I was sent to this story via "Learning to Let Go," which I *will* write a review as soon as I finish!

Oh, just a few notes. Matching gifts on Valentine's Day? It's a one-shot (and not a big deal at all, plus it's a cute concept), but I felt like one or the other might be more original about it-although I personally like the idea of Mamoru's bouquet very much! But really, way to wrap the story very nicely! Nicer than a flower arrangement!
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
muhhaha too fantastic :P
spritzie chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
ur really gd at this writing stuff arent u lol :D
Ummster chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
aw, that was sweet...so like mamo-chan. i love the characters...they fit perfectly! I mean usagi is such a one to fall into tears if she ruined mamo-chan's present. aw...
Sailor Libra24 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I love
deactivated-fanfictionaccount chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
that was the best fanfic ive read!
klweiss92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007