Reviews for Ashes, Ashes
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/7
His desperation is touching. Thanks for sharing.
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 6/14
SummerAfternoons chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Your fic is haunting. I'm in tears :')
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Will Sasuke be a puppet?
This was so sad.
QuiteDisturbed chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Woah. Really well written, very few mistakes, Really really good. BUT WOAH. The ending? I mean, the way you led up to it with little clues without spoiling the surprise was really amazing.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Delightful, and deliciously twisted.
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It was disturbing and depressing and perfect. Good job.
missrynne chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Disturbingly beautiful.
Pigeonina chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I loved this.
disregard chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
at the end, this was creepy. in a gd way, because it was well written but that kiss...i cldn't help but picture worms in naruto's mouth ('cause aren't worms supposed to live in the soil and reside in decaying corpses?).

but it was also sadsadsad and i kinda got the feeling that this was what naruto was after in the middle, if not at the beginning, of the story but i still hoped and hoped that i was wrong or that-i dn't know. i suspected and through naruto's descent to darkness, i cld kinda see it coming, inevitable but still, the way he didn't break down and was so secretive abt it...the wayit said *he got an idea* which implied a solution, a way to fix thgs (the way naruto always does)...i dn't , i just get almostkindamaybe emotional when i read a really gd story that is actually made believable (as far as that's possible) by the quality of the writing; and this was the case.

however, most disturbing part (or is it the sadest?) is where it says theat the 'beauty' of that summon jutsu thingy is the way naruto can make sasuke come back the way he'd want him to be, and sasuke/zombie goes "i've missed you" while cuddling, which is obviously somethg sasuke/therealone wouldn't say.

this was beautifully writen, i really love it. it was naruto and madness and sasuke was *dead* (so i was destined to cry for this one) can i not love it?
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I read this a long time ago when I didn't know much about Naruto. I remember being a bit horrified, but mostly fascinated. It's heartbreaking, but beautiful at the same time. I loved the somewhat psychotic atmosphere and creepiness of Naruto's descent into this dark jutsu.
naash chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
damn that was so bittersweet

this was really well written
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Twisted. You literally made my jaw drop at the end there, even though I knew exactly what would happen. The part where it says Sasuke's mouth tasted like ash and rotting maggots was incredibly disturbing. The "I'm sorry I called you" line was also disturbing, but more sad than anything. Your writing style is really impressive. It's hard to find stories this well-written.
Nanafoxyfag chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
oh my im really speechless

this story is amazing and soo the end i have to admit i had tears in the (
nostratic chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
you write so well. loved this