Reviews for A Funny Thing
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 6/8
Ok, I can honestly say I REALLY want more! Makes me think Robin may have already started getting pregnant. Not really any prevention, and that's been a lot of raw so far:-)
hewwo chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
i liked it
RustKnight chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
What a touching chapter. Really liked the way you wrote this one.
Pentastic chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Sexy
xTsukiakari chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Decided to check in again! Thanks so much for all your kind words and lovely reviews!

In regards to Sanji's character, he was expertly handled by my lovely co-writer, so I can't take credit for him. He's written extremely well, though, isn't he? :]

I'm glad I've converted some people! This pairing definitely doesn't get much attention, so I'm really happy to share it with you all!

I've currently been working on some original fiction, so I haven't been posting much here, but please know that I read each review and try to check in every once in a while 3
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Super cute, I love the way you write Robin opening out of her shell, with Sanji no less. There little words games are so endearing.
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Nicely written! The characterization is perfect, I love the added flavour of maturity to Sanji that people don't often portray as well as you do. :)
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awesome first chapter! *claps* I love slow melt moments like this, Sanji and Robin really deserve more fanfics than they get. Very in-character might I add.
creatoriginsane chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Tastefully and wonderfully made. I couldn't stop reading word per word, you described everything so perfectly. Sometimes I catch myself smiling while reading this fic. This gives me happy butterflies, yes that's it, this fic gives me happy butterflies in my stomach. I just wonder why there aren't much stories that are written this way, this wonderful, wonderful way. I love it! I can't wait to read more from you! :)
HodginsMontenegro chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Ahh, in this story you describe how Sanji's food is like a work of art. Well, I could say the same about what I've read so far! I adore this!
The Flying Lion chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
What a cute fluffy romantic epilouge that was! I like Robin getting to try these little things out for herself for Sanji. Yeah I can use my imagination for the end.

((工)) Flying Lion
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Yes! This was a great ending that brought closure to this fic!
L. Casablanca chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
This is awesome! You converted me! I never quite thought that Robin/Sanji would work, but they are so sweet and the way you wrote them makes them complement each other so well! I'll have to ship Robin/Sanji forever now. Congrats on your fic!
Zupa Pomidorowa chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
It was just perfect. 3
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
That was awesome! This is a great example of a fanfic starring my favorite anime pairing (SanjixRobin)! Brilliant work!

It sucks this pairing gets no love. I hope this fic will get more people on the SanjixRobin bandwagon.