Reviews for The Demon Hero, Razgriz
Shadow chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Aww razgriz was awesome
Errant Wrath chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
Very good ending. It rounded off nicely. Well done, good story.

-Beastboy4pres052
Errant Wrath chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
Good chapter. Though you have made Razgriz such a likable character I don't want her to go, but I guess thats how the rest of the Titans feel right? Anyway Very Good job. To the next chapter.
Errant Wrath chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
It was good, although I really would have liked to have read an action sequence to them getting Razgriz back. It seemed like you took the easy way out of that, no offense. It was still good chapter and I'm glad they got her back. Onward.
Errant Wrath chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
I liked the note, that was cute. I also like that she is keeping Rae's and BB's secret for now but I wonder how long before the others finally piece it together.
Errant Wrath chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
Nice cliffhanger, Well done.
Errant Wrath chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
Not unexpected the minute she said just the words someone "you like" I saw it coming, but don't worry I still gasped and giggled. So its all good. Next chapter.
Errant Wrath chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Nice chapter. I wonder how Razgriz and Rae are ganna get along and I wonder about that secret smile Rae gave BB. Aw so sweet anyway good work. :)
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Axel Cratos, recommended your story to me so I thought I'd check it out, and Axel was right this start makes me believe it will really be a good read. :) I should Thank Axel again for suggesting it. Well to the next chapter I go!
Axel Cratos chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
Ack! there were so many questions unanswered, or I just haven't been paying attention. What was Slade's interest in Razgriz. Darn it I can't think of the others...ah well. You MUST to a sequel to this.
ahilty chapter 10 . 4/17/2007
Great story! Really nice. Hope you continue writing on this site!

Good luck.
almostinsane chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
Great chapter! I'm glad you wrote all this! Tell me when the sequel is up! God bless!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
That was cool. The only thing that could make it better would be the description of Robin and Cyborg's dumbfounded expression at the realization that two polar opposites are going out! :)
Axel Cratos chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
You must finish part 2 I want to know what happens next, oh to answer your question I'm using the same name and the whole being bad then being good thing and that's it. You'll just have to see how Razgriz turns out in my story (TT:HA)
Axel Cratos chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
That was...kinda creepy, but still a good story so far (oh I'm doing a similar character to Razgriz in my own story, so don't get mad when or if u see it)