Reviews for Insight
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/20
I love that summary it it was a beautiful ending
SilverBlueMoon13 chapter 9 . 9/10
Love this!~~~ It's amazing and it would have been better if they were actually chapters... Eh. Still awesome. Though... wouldn't it be cool for Harry, Hedwig and Shay to somehow end up in the KHR universe and meet the Arcobaleno before they were turned into babies?
RavenWolf48 chapter 9 . 8/12
Aw. This is really great! I love this story!

I don't think I'm going to adopt it or anything, so I really am gonna miss it.

I was thinking of adopting it, but I just didn't think I could write down everything like that. It seems really complicated.

But thank you for the very long summary of what happens, usually people just abandon it and I'm left still hanging and cursing their name.

Thank u so much for the wonderful story!
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 6/19
Epic
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 6/19
Aaawww
Lucy chapter 9 . 6/16
Well, to say that I am impressed would be the understatement of the week. The characters are completely OOC but your imagination is very vivid. And I completely understand feeling updating as a chore so I was very pleased when you completed the story. Absolutely loved it.
Wow, this fanfic would have been amazing if you finished it. It already was amazing, and thank you so much for a summary on what you intended to write unlike some other authors (cough cough). I'm not Lizzy btw.
Hpgirl chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Good story! Could I re write the end? I'll say it was your idea and I'll just add in the details that I want *)
jenniferparsonshere chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
I really enjoyed this story and am glad that you at least wrote this summary to sum things up.
LooneyTune chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVED ITTTT
It was so inspirational and beautiful!
A superb ending!
Even if it was a summary, you still wrote it out well! Very nicely and clearly!
The ending just felt so FRESH, it left me feeling fresh, content.
Again, you wrote this out awesomelyyyy.
But seriously, the biggestthing is how FRESH this ending made me feel. I love stories that make you feel this wayyy. I feel like this fresh awesome feeling is kinda rare with a fanfiction. It's kinda like how you feel at the end of a feel-good type of movie. There's so much satisfaction in Harry's freedom and triumph over EVERYONE and their psychological abusive bullsh*t! I don't think many fanfic authors (or story makers?) in general leave readers with this sort of feeling. It's like a balm over a cut, or a mother's medical kiss. Harry has been through a lot of pain and hardship, but he's come out on top. He's won. He's freeeeee. No... THEY'RE FREE... (.''.) *This is basically my attempt at showing you how I feel, tearfully determined/emboldened (I know it doesn't reeeaally look that tearful) and just crazeddddd so I'm RAGINNNN ;P* ヽ(Д)ノ
RaNDom chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
OKAY, so, I am REALLY really REALLy mad... This is hypocritical of me and against what I believe in but I just cannot hold it in and I have to express my anger... I'm probably going to regret this later but...
I just cannot believe you abandoned this! Like it was my favorite fan fic so far... (and I've read almost 200... yep... I don't have a life) I just don't know what to do right now... Life feels empty... There is no purpose anymore... (dramatic much?) SORRY, but I just cannot right now... SORRY BTW...
SilentAttendance chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
Woah.. That was detailed...
Im glad Shay lived tho
Goldenvine128 chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
Cats, because of how agile and independent they are.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
This was a very interesting story