Reviews for A Different Meeting
Next chapter?
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Quite a different beginning for those two, and quite a different outcome as well. This was interesting to read and it raised a few ideas I might take up to writing someday as well. It may be short but it tells a tale well in that short time.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Badass. That's how I'll describe him!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Good intro
Looking forward to more.
NapalmInTheRain chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I know it's been five years but you should seriously consider continuing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
amazing keep writing you are making a good work
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Very nice start to the fic.
Solidsnake2234 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great story, but there is something I have an issue understanding. Just how in the hell did the heli with the terrorists get that close to the carrier. In real life, any unidentified aircraft would have been shot down before it gets close to the carrier, a Nimitz class no less (The Over The Rainbow is a Nimitz class). Plus, the carrier is in the middle of a friggin fleet, consiting mostly of Ticonderoga class destroyers and various other ships with anti-air capabilities. So if anything, that heli would be shot to pieces before getting anywhere close to the fleet.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Nice! Any chance of this being continued? I enjoyed reading it very much.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I liked this story, but I'd like to see some more of it like people want to see more of my Airbender stories of Princess Yue living. Please update.
Arma1234 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow! This is a great start! I would really love to read more... In my opinion it was pretty.. Bold?(if that's the word that u can use for his behavior for asuka...) but I loved it! Please update this soon!
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
nice i like it. Please update, ja ne.
Pseudo-Dream chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Excellent story! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story!
shinji the good sharer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Write more! Write it! Write it or the fic gets it! *holding Sharingan!Harry Series at gunpoint*

ikari shinji