Reviews for My White Tigress
Asuka haters chapter 4 . 5/19
Shinji and Rei are the best anime couple ever and Shinji and Asuka are the worst anime couple ever all because of the constant abusive boy/girl drama issues between Shinji and Asuka.
Asuka haters chapter 1 . 5/19
Shinji and Rei never returned to NERV.
When the 14th Angel attacked, only Asuka was there. However, after chopping off the head of the clone of the Adam, (Unit 02), Zeruel was left unopposed, and that was a problem. It's original goal was to free father and mother, but it also personally wanted to fight the creature responsible for beating it's brethren. Asuka was furious that she didn't get the chance to upstage Shinji and claim the 'ultimate Angel killer' title. Asuka didn't care what the pervert and the doll were doing, Kaji had been given a new assignment and left the country, Ritsuko wasn't that interested in looking for Rei, (and proved it by getting rid of the Reiquarium), and the rest of NERV just were not the helpful types. At least Hikari agreed to take care of PenPen while Misato was out searching for the pair.
We entirely love this story a lot more than ever. Thank you for letting Shinji and Rei running away together from the NERV and thank you for this story.
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 4/29
I can't believe I haven't seen this before! Someone can add a little OOC to NGE and create a masterpiece like this in 4 chapters is truly a master when it comes to story telling. Amazing job, Gunman.
Asuka haters chapter 1 . 3/29
Shinji and Rei never returned to NERV.
Asuka haters chapter 1 . 3/29
I like it when Shinji and Rei run away from Nerv together and never ever even return to Nerv.
Raigat chapter 4 . 1/4
Very nice story. I think the series should have done something like this.
Kazuto Mc chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I would love more I know this is old but it twas amazing.
connor1504 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I loved the scene of the angels assaulting Seele, mostly cause I heard "Super Sentai Powers Activate!" in my head
Rath Lonewolf chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
you could continued the story not only with shinji and rei but thier three children as well
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
loved it man. Please keep on making more chapters. Do you think that you would make a Rei X Shinji LEMON at any time, OR make the next chapters the conceving of their children with asuka and misato there to help.

Hope you keep going, Great job and I look forward to more stories.
UMMX chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
It a nice chapter and everyone did good at the end... it would been fun if Miasto did get Shinji.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
you should add another chapter. the after effects. they should be held as a birthday party for the twins and it should be back at nerv HQ. Also i have an idea for an omake. in chapter 4 where they are saying those three i can't believe... sentences at the bottom have them repeat but add a 4th where shinji walks out with a bagle and says i can't believe its not butter.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Such a sweet story. And you could go either way and stop here or keep on going. Both are viable options. However, since you brought the story to the end you did, Perhaps fading would be best. ::chuckles:: Thanks for sharing, hon.
Black Volcarona chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Great
Lord of Chaotic Time and Space chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
I like this story. My favorite part is all the angels attacking SEELE. I think the angels looking like humans in an original idea.