Reviews for My White Tigress
Great!
DYnoJackal19 chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
W.A.F.F.I.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
Nice categorizing of the human!Angels.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Whoa, that's quite the twist.
Shinji and Rei chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Favorite Couple: Shinji/Rei. Duh. They are so meant for each other. Read the manga. There's evidence all throughout the story! And they are SO FREAKING CUTE! Well, It's a 5-way tie between Rei, Shinji, Misato, Yui, & Kaworu. Rei/Shinji forever. Shinji & Rei are such a cute couple in it. That's how I see them. I think they're a much more superior idea for a couple than Shinji/Asuka. I mean, Asuka's got way too much violence in her. Plus I hate how most fans are Asuka bias & say she's a better match for Shinji. That literally makes no sense at all. Do they not pay any attention? Asuka has some wakado obsession with Kaji. I follow the canon manga. It's a better story then the original anime. Rei & Shinji seem a lot closer in it then in the old anime. Plus there are 3 alternate endings in the manga that involve Rei. So... Yeah. Rei/Shinji fans rejoice! I imagine Shinji would never leave Rei no matter what.
So what? Rei/Shinji is my favorite pairing. In the manga, aka what I refer to as 1 of the 2 True Canons, the other being the anime, Rei & Shinji form a very deep & emotional connection that is more beautiful than what I see in the "relationship" between Shinji & Asuka in the anime. And no, I didn't want to know that, not because it's not the ending I had in mind, but you freaking spoiled it! And can you even read Japanese? How do I know they actually got together? This is all you scanned. It tells me nothing. It could be just another cliffhanger where Shinji ends up with neither of them for all I know. Either way, Rei/Shinji for life. Anyway, I think these two make a cute couple. I don't care what anybody says. I see Rei as Shinji's distant relative. I mean, technically she's not even a true clone of Yui. She's for the most part an Angel! Anyway, I love Rei & Shinji's chemistry in the original manga as well as the Ikari Shinji Raising Project & the Campus Apocalypse manga. They have a lot in common if you think about it. I also think these two work a trillion times better than Shinji & Asuka. Plus, after all the shit Rei goes through in the anime, she deserves happiness! Rei & Shinji are the best EVA couple! They really deserve happiness, shame on the writers only see them as punching bags. I KNOW! It sucks so much!
Shinji and Rei for me. My most all time favorite characters from my most all time favorite anime. Screw love hate relationships. Love hate relationships are one of the most all time worst nightmares anyway.

Despised Couple: Duh. Shinji/Asuka. Asuka is way too self-destructive, self-loving, self-absorbed, & bitchy for someone as polite & kind like Shinji. Duh. Way too many people like her. Why? She's a total bitch. Fuck Asuka. She's a maximum overbitch. Gendo should be locked up and tortured for the things he's done. Rei is way too freaking adorable. I just wanna give her a hug for all the shit she's put up with & all the things in life she's been denied. Why people like so much Asuka? And why are or were they pairing her with the poor Shinji? The so called couple Shinji/Asuka don't make any sense for me, but they don't work together either. I have to agree with you, she's a bitch. Yeah, Shinji and Asuka really don't work well as a pairing, course I don't really think she'd work with most of anyone in series. Nice choices. I know. It's mostly Rei loving/Asuka hating. But I really don't like Asuka. I hate Haruhi too because she's just as bitchy, selfish, & arrogant as Asuka, you'd understand why. I adore Rei. She is just the CUTEST! I really, REALLY don't like Asuka. She is overrated as all hell! Yeah! Asuka isn't badass at all. She's a whiny bitch (who I sincerely somewhat relate to sometimes. feel free to slap me) I know a lot of people say Shinji & Asuka have more in common, but just because they have a lot in common that doesn't mean they should have a romantic relationship. I mean, after seeing the way Shinji is treated by Asuka, I just don't understand WHY anyone thinks they're a good match! Now, I know in the past, I've expressed my personal point of view on Asuka. She is exactly like Haruhi Suzumiya in almost every way! Bitchy, violent, angry, hateful, smug, thinks she's better then everyone, bitchy, undeserved sense of superiority, thinks everyone is out to make her look bad, bitchy. All Asuka did was yell at him even when he did things right and she got jealous because he was better than her. Btw, I hate Asuka! Asuka's just not the type for Shinji. I can't relate to Asuka in ANY way possible! Why does everyone say they relate to her more?! By that, do they mean, they're all stupid, spoiled, winey, abusive, self-destructive bitches?! I dislike love hate relationships. Love hate relationships are insufferable anyway. Asuka makes the couple's whole entire lives miserable. Shinji and Rei are a couple who share an entire hatred for her.
Shinji and Rei chapter 1 . 8/24/2016

Despised Couple: Duh. Shinji/Asuka. Asuka is way too self-destructive, self-loving, self-absorbed, & bitchy for someone as polite & kind like Shinji. Duh. Way too many people like her. Why? She's a total bitch. Fuck Asuka. She's a maximum overbitch. Gendo should be locked up and tortured for the things he's done. Rei is way too freaking adorable. I just wanna give her a hug for all the shit she's put up with & all the things in life she's been denied. Why people like so much Asuka? And why are or were they pairing her with the poor Shinji? The so called couple Shinji/Asuka don't make any sense for me, but they don't work together either. I have to agree with you, she's a bitch. Yeah, Shinji and Asuka really don't work well as a pairing, course I don't really think she'd work with most of anyone in series. Nice choices. I know. It's mostly Rei loving/Asuka hating. But I really don't like Asuka. I hate Haruhi too because she's just as bitchy, selfish, & arrogant as Asuka, you'd understand why. I adore Rei. She is just the CUTEST! I really, REALLY don't like Asuka. She is overrated as all hell! Yeah! Asuka isn't badass at all. She's a whiny bitch (who I sincerely somewhat relate to sometimes. feel free to slap me) I know a lot of people say Shinji & Asuka have more in common, but just because they have a lot in common that doesn't mean they should have a romantic relationship. I mean, after seeing the way Shinji is treated by Asuka, I just don't understand WHY anyone thinks they're a good match! Now, I know in the past, I've expressed my personal point of view on Asuka. She is exactly like Haruhi Suzumiya in almost every way! Bitchy, violent, angry, hateful, smug, thinks she's better then everyone, bitchy, undeserved sense of superiority, thinks everyone is out to make her look bad, bitchy. Btw, I hate Asuka! Asuka's just not the type for Shinji. I can't relate to Asuka in ANY way possible! Why does everyone say they relate to her more?! By that, do they mean, they're all stupid, spoiled, winey, abusive, self-destructive bitches?! I dislike love hate relationships. Love hate relationships are insufferable anyway. Asuka makes the couple's whole entire lives miserable. Shinji and Rei are a couple who share an entire hatred for her.
Believe in Angel chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
I'd like the idea portrayal of Angels as real friends than worst enemies anyway. I'll never ever even understand why it never ever even happened in canon back then before in the first place like it should've been and it deserves to be.
Similarities fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Kazuki Yotsuga (四加一樹 Yotsuga Kazuki?)
Voiced by: Takayuki Yamaguchi (Japanese); Jeremiah Freedman (English)
Kazuki is the main character and stereotypical harem anime protagonist of the series: a shy, quiet and awkward everyman, who possesses incredible fighting power and illogical charisma. As such, he attracts a bevy of beautiful women. Kazuki is regarded as a pariah by his classmates because he periodically has visions of giant robots battling in the city. After being accidentally sent to the parallel world by Ken and Mitsuki Sanada, Kazuki discovers that he is the only male that can control the mechas. Because of his unbelievable piloting skill, he is commissioned to the Earth Defense Force, or simply the EDF, and becomes the new pilot of the white Core Robot. His cover story at school is that he's Mitsuki's little brother, which gives Kazuki quite a bit of trouble.
Curiously, there is no alternative version of Kazuki Yotsuga in this world. Later in the series, Kazuki subconsciously awakens one of the original alien mechas, a robot named Zinv. It is revealed that Zinv is Kazuki's counterpart in the parallel world.
When Zinv is destroyed, Kazuki's desire for the group to stay together results in the creation of a third possible world, where elements from the parallel universes are combined.
The three main characters are similar to the three protagonists of the Neon Genesis Evangelion series, Kazuki is similar to Shinji Ikari, only in appearance.
Mitsuki Sanada (真田三月 Sanada Mitsuki?)
Voiced by: Rie Tanaka (Japanese); Georgette Rose (English)
Mitsuki is the most admired girl in Kazuki's school; young men constantly send her gifts and cards, and Kazuki is nearly lynched for speaking to her. She lures Kazuki to her house for her father's experiments, but is sent to the parallel world along with him. She is the daughter of both Ken Sanada and Ayuko Sanada in this world; however, she's no way related to the Ken Sanada from the parallel world.
Mitsuki is also an exceptional robot pilot, and joins the EDF to end the war, hoping research to send her home can begin afterwards. Unfortunately, Mitsuki is hotheaded and easily manipulated, and is captured by the Rara Army towards the end of the series and coerced into piloting the complete version of Himiko.
She clearly has an attraction to Kazuki, but covers it up by treating him abrasively. When Kazuki is lost behind enemy lines, Mitsuki is affected most of all.
The three main characters are very similar to the three protagonists of the Neon Genesis Evangelion series, with Mitsuki being very similar to Asuka Langley Soryu.
D (ディー Dī?)
Voiced by: Ai Uchikawa (Japanese); Katie Ashley (English)
D is a bioroid, an artificially constructed biological/mechanical being first introduced in the Tenchi Muyo! universe. The war between the Earth Defense Force and the Rara Army began when D and at least two mechas were discovered in an artifact of unknown origin. Her original body was damaged, so a bioroid was built to contain her essence (represented by a glowing orb in place of an eye) while her body healed.
D appears to be as inhuman as the robot she pilots, speaking mechanically and asking many questions about human emotions and behavior. The only one to break through her stony exterior is Kazuki, to the shock of Commander Sanada. D frequently has visions of a horrible creature attacking, and is deathly afraid of Himiko.
She develops a strong attachment to Kazuki, culminating in her decision to return to her real body at the climax of the series in order to save him, at which she came to the realization that she was In-Love with Kazuki, a new feeling she hadn't experienced or understood before. It is then revealed that D stole Zinv and fled her world to escape Himiko and Kumu, who claimed the lives of her friends.
As a robot pilot, D is subpar, often requiring rescue by Kazuki and Mitsuki. However, she redeems herself by removing the limiter placed upon Zinv, allowing its true power to manifest itself.
When Zinv is destroyed and the worlds merge, D becomes Dee Sanada, taking on the animated personality of a young girl.
There is also an apparent resemblance between D and Tenchi Muyo! GXP character Neju na Melmas, leading some to believe that she and D may belong to the same race. The character of D also resembles the character Doll from Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar.
The three main characters are very similar to the three protagonists of the Neon Genesis Evangelion series, with D being very similar to Rei Ayanami.
Shinji and Rei chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Favorite Couple: Shinji/Rei. Duh. They are so meant for each other. Read the manga. There's evidence all throughout the story! And they are SO FREAKING CUTE! Well, It's a 5-way tie between Rei, Shinji, Misato, Yui, & Kaworu. Rei/Shinji forever. Shinji & Rei are such a cute couple in it. That's how I see them. I think they're a much more superior idea for a couple then Shinji/Asuka. I mean, Asuka's got way too much violence in her. Plus I hate how most fans are Asuka bias & say she's a better match for Shinji. That literally makes no sense at all. Do they not pay any attention? Asuka has some wakado obsession with Kaji. I follow the canon manga. It's a better story then the original anime. Rei & Shinji seem a lot closer in it then in the old anime. Plus there are 3 alternate endings in the manga that involve Rei. So... Yeah. Rei/Shinji fans rejoice! I imagine Shinji would never leave Rei no matter what.
So what? Rei/Shinji is my favorite pairing. In the manga, aka what I refer to as 1 of the 2 True Canons, the other being the anime, Rei & Shinji form a very deep & emotional connection that is more beautiful then what I see in the "relationship" between Shinji & Asuka in the anime. And no, I didn't want to know that, not because it's not the ending I had in mind, but you freaking spoiled it! And can you even read Japanese? How do I know they actually got together? This is all you scanned. It tells me nothing. It could be just another cliffhanger where Shinji ends up with neither of them for all I know. Either way, Rei/Shinji for life. Anyway, I think these two make a cute couple. I don't care what anybody says. I see Rei as Shinji's distant relative. I mean, technically she's not even a true clone of Yui. She's for the most part an Angel! Anyway, I love Rei & Shinji's chemistry in the original manga as well as the Ikari Shinji Raising Project & the Campus Apocalypse manga. They have a lot in common if you think about it. I also think these two work a trillion times better then Shinji & Asuka. Plus, after all the shit Rei goes through in the anime, she deserves happiness! Rei & Shinji are the best EVA couple! They really deserve happiness, shame the writers only see them as punching bags. I KNOW! It sucks so much!

Shinji and Rei chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Shinji and Rei for me. My most all time favorite characters from my favorite anime. Screw love hate relationships.

Shinji and Rei chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
Shinji and Rei for me. My favorite characters from my favorite anime.

Despised Couple: Duh. Shinji/Asuka. Asuka is way too self-destructive, self-loving, self-absorbed, & bitchy for someone as polite & kind like Shinji. Duh. Way too many people like her. Why? She's a total bitch. Fuck Asuka. She's a maximum overbitch. Gendo should be locked up tortured for the things he's done. Rei is way too freaking adorable. I just wanna give her a hug for all the shit she's put up with & all the things in life she's been denied. Why people like so much Asuka? And why are or were they pairing her with the poor Shinji, don't make any sense for me, they don't work together.I have to agree with you, she's a bitch. Yeah, Shinji and Asuka really don't work well as a pairing, course I don't really think she'd work with most of anyone in series. Nice choices. I know. It's mostly Rei loving/Asuka hating. But I really don't like Asuka. I hate Haruhi too because she's just as bitchy, selfish, & arrogant as Asuka, you'd understand why. I adore Rei. She is just the CUTEST! I really, REALLY don't like Asuka. She is overrated as all hell! Yeah! Asuka isn't badass at all. She's a whiny bitch (who I sincerely somewhat relate to sometimes. feel free to slap me) I know a lot of people say Shinji & Asuka have more in common, but just because they have a lot in common that doesn't mean they should have a romantic relationship. I mean, after seeing the way Shinji is treated by Asuka, I just don't understand WHY anyone thinks they're a good match! Now, I know in the past, I've expressed my personal point of view on Asuka. She is exactly like Haruhi Suzumiya in almost every way! Bitchy, violent, angry, hateful, smug, thinks she's better then everyone, bitchy, undeserved sense of superiority, thinks everyone is out to make her look bad, bitchy. Btw, I hate Asuka! Asuka it's just not the type for Shinji. I can't relate to Asuka in ANY way possible! Why does everyone say they relate to her more?! By that, do they mean, they're all stupid, spoiled, winey, abusive, self-destructive bitches?! I dislike love hate relationships. Love hate relationships are insufferable anyway. Asuka makes the couple's whole entire lives miserable. Shinji and Rei are a couple who share an entire hatred for her.
Shinji and Rei chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
So what? Rei/Shinji is my favorite pairing. In the manga, aka what I refer to as 1 of the 2 True Canons, the other being the anime, Rei & Shinji form a very deep & emotional connection that is more beautiful then what I see in the "relationship" between Shinji & Asuka in the anime. And no, I didn't want to know that, not because it's not the ending I had in mind, but you freaking spoiled it! And can you even read Japanese? How do I know they actually got together? This is all you scanned. It tells me nothing. It could be just another cliffhanger where Shinji ends up with neither of them for all I know. Either way, Rei/Shinji for life. Anyway, I think these 2 make a cute couple. I don't care what everyone says. I see Rei as Shinji's distant relative. I mean, technically she's not even a true clone of Yui. She's for the most part an Angel! Anyway, I love Rei & Shinji's chemistry in the original manga as well as the Ikari Shinji Raising Project & the Campus Apocalypse manga. They have a lot in common if you think about it. I also think these 2 work a trillion times better then Shinji & Asuka. Plus, after all the shit Rei goes through in the anime, she deserves happiness! Rei & Shinji are the best EVA couple! They really deserve happiness, shame the writers only see them as punching bags. I KNOW! It sucks so much!
Shinji and Rei for me. My favorite characters from my favorite anime.

Despised Couple: Duh. Shinji/Asuka. Asuka is way too self-destructive, self-loving, self-absorbed, & bitchy for someone as polite & kind like Shinji. Duh. Way too many people like her. Why? She's a total bitch. Fuck Asuka. She's a maximum overbitch. Gendo should be locked up tortured for the things he's done. Rei is way too freaking adorable. I just wanna give her a hug for all the shit she's put up with & all the things in life she's been denied. Why people like so much Asuka? And why are or were they pairing her with the poor Shinji, don't make any sense for me, they don't work together.I have to agree with you, she's a bitch. Yeah, Shinji and Asuka really don't work well as a pairing, course I don't really think she'd work with most of anyone in series. Nice choices. I know. It's mostly Rei loving/Asuka hating. But I really don't like Asuka. If you met my sister, who is just as bitchy, selfish, & arrogant as Asuka, you'd understand why. I adore Rei. She is just the CUTEST! I really, REALLY don't like Asuka. She is overrated as all hell! Yeah! Asuka isn't badass at all. She's a whiny bitch (who I sincerely somewhat relate to sometimes. feel free to slap me) I know a lot of people say Shinji & Asuka have more in common, but just because they have a lot in common that doesn't mean they should have a romantic relationship. I mean, after seeing the way Shinji is treated by Asuka, I just don't understand WHY anyone thinks they're a good match! Now, I know in the past, I've expressed my personal point of view on Asuka. She is exactly like my sister in almost every way! Bitchy, violent, angry, hateful, smug, thinks she's better then everyone, bitchy, undeserved sense of superiority, thinks everyone is out to make her look bad, bitchy. Btw, I hate Asuka! Asuka it's just not the type for Shinji. I can't relate to Asuka in ANY way possible! Why does everyone say they relate to her more?! By that, do they mean, they're all stupid, spoiled, winey, abusive, self-destructive bitches?! I dislike love hate relationships.
Shinji and Rei chapter 1 . 8/13/2016

Despised Couple: Duh. Shinji/Asuka. Asuka is way too self-destructive, self-loving, self-absorbed, & bitchy for someone as polite & kind like Shinji. Duh. Way too many people like her. Why? She's a total bitch. Fuck Asuka. She's a maximum overbitch. Gendo should be locked up tortured for the things he's done. Rei is way too freaking adorable. I just wanna give her a hug for all the shit she's put up with & all the things in life she's been denied. Why people like so much Asuka? And why they pairing she with the poor Shinji, don't make any sense for me, they don't work together.I have to agree with you, she's a bitch. Yeah, Shinji and Asuka really don't work well as a pairing, course I don't really think she'd work with most of anyone in series. Nice choices. I know. It's mostly Rei loving/Asuka hating. But I really don't like Asuka. If you met my sister, who is just as bitchy, selfish, & arrogant as Asuka, you'd understand why. I adore Rei. She is just the CUTEST! I really, REALLY don't like Asuka. She is overrated as all hell! Yeah! Asuka isn't badass at all. She's a whiny bitch (who I sincerely somewhat relate to sometimes. feel free to slap me) I know a lot of people say Shinji & Asuka have more in common, but just because they have a lot in common that doesn't mean they should have a romantic relationship. I mean, after seeing the way Shinji is treated by Asuka, I just don't understand WHY anyone thinks they're a good match! Now, I know in the past, I've expressed my personal point of view on Asuka. She is exactly like my sister in almost every way! Bitchy, violent, angry, hateful, smug, thinks she's better then everyone, bitchy, undeserved sense of superiority, thinks everyone is out to make her look bad, bitchy. Btw, I hate Asuka! Asuka it's just not the type for Shinji. I can't relate to Asuka in ANY way possible! Why does everyone say they relate to her more?! By that, do they mean, they're all stupid, spoiled, winey, abusive, self-destructive bitches?! I dislike love hate relationships.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
D'aww, the ending is so sweet!
Asuka haters chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Shinji and Rei are the best anime couple ever and Shinji and Asuka are the worst anime couple ever all because of the constant abusive boy/girl drama issues between Shinji and Asuka.