Reviews for The Meaning of Family
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is really good. You should do a scene with Lorelai and Luke as they talk about what happened.
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Good job at having Rory step up! She spoke the trueth, excpet for meeting him for the first time at sixteen. I think she met him before, just didn't spend much time with him, or I could be wrong! Anywho good job!
CharmedGurlie chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Omg that was awesome. Someone needed to put Christopher in his place. I really wish that Rory would have lashed out at him at some point this season. But that speech you wrote was awesome. I hate chris. Go Rory! lol Great job!
ggpassion chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. It was perfect. I too loved the Rory/Chris fight in Haunted Leg. Rory was great in that scene. I'm so glad you added on to that episode. If only that could've really happened...My favorite line was the ending line, The man she left behind was her father, she knew, but he sure as hell wasn't her dad. Totally true and perfect. Great job!
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Ooh, that gave me chills.

Fantastic job, sweetie. I love R/C fights, too, because if Rory's pissed, then it must have been bad. Fantastic writing, and I hope to see more from you soon!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :)

P.S. I actually haven't reviewed it yet, but I love your other story, "The Many Deaths of Christopher Hayden." Great job!
write-the-other-way chapter 1 . 2/16/2007